Senior .NET Software Developer2014 - PRESENTTATA Consultancy Services
Technologies: Test-driven Development (TDD), RESTful Web Services, WCF Web Services, Business Logic, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, HTML5, HTML, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), C#, .NET 4, .NET 3
- Supported WCF services and an application consuming those web services.
- Supported a new ASP.NET application that follows up requests from financial advisors and fulfills a workflow on dependency of the queue they belong to, calls to many external and internal WCFs services, and also maintains them when a request or response is happening.
Senior Software Develper2013 - 2014Hildebrando
Technologies: SQL, Ajax, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Supported and enhanced the current central application for Claims, which involves Dev express components and tabs, Three-layer programming, Linq to SQL DLLs.
- Supported a loss point application that is based on MVC, control over navigation with internal workflow.
- Enhanced front-ends and maintained all existing applications.
- Utilized SQL 2008 for all objects in all the application back-ends.
- Utilized web services to get Claim information and as they are part of the CORE libraries, also enhanced and supported these libraries.
Software Developer2012 - 2012Tiempo Dev
Technologies: ASP.NET Razor, LINQ to SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC
- Provided DLL support for third party Web services providers.
- Added a CMS to leverage some information on third party web sites as in the case of Courier Exchange.
- Supported the jQuery UI (Ajax and modal windows): Created a document upload interface, using jQuery dialogs to capture document information like action date, document name and description, and more to get all information stored on the database.
- Built the database: The jQuery forms add to the SQL database through a database access using Linq to SQL; also created a DBML file to add new entities to perform all insertions, updates, or deletes to the database tables in place.
- Built storage procedures to get different joined tables to get a Query-able object on the C# side.
- Designed tables to add user data and external user data as in Courier exchange/Softfront third party web sites.
- Added a new custom membership provider to the website to not to have the default provider and validate login users and anonymous uses in a different way.