Luis Gerardo Garcia
Verified Expert in Engineering
Luis is a full stack engineer, dedicated to applying his knowledge, strategies, and ability to learn new technologies quickly in his projects. He has had the opportunity to work fully from back-end database design through front-end upgrades, maintenance, and new designs leveraging different tools, strategies, and design patterns.
LINQ to SQL, C#, ASP.NET, Model View Controller (MVC), SQL, Microsoft
The most amazing...
...thing I've made are a scanning application, an OCR application, and several MVC applications.
Senior .NET Software Developer
TATA Consultancy Services
- Supported WCF services and an application consuming those web services.
- Supported a new ASP.NET application that follows up requests from financial advisors and fulfills a workflow on dependency of the queue they belong to, calls to many external and internal WCFs services, and also maintains them when a request or response is happening.
Senior Software Develper
- Supported and enhanced the current central application for Claims, which involves Dev express components and tabs, Three-layer programming, Linq to SQL DLLs.
- Supported a loss point application that is based on MVC, control over navigation with internal workflow.
- Enhanced front-ends and maintained all existing applications.
- Utilized SQL 2008 for all objects in all the application back-ends.
- Utilized web services to get Claim information and as they are part of the CORE libraries, also enhanced and supported these libraries.
- Provided DLL support for third party Web services providers.
- Added a CMS to leverage some information on third party web sites as in the case of Courier Exchange.
- Supported the jQuery UI (Ajax and modal windows): Created a document upload interface, using jQuery dialogs to capture document information like action date, document name and description, and more to get all information stored on the database.
- Built the database: The jQuery forms add to the SQL database through a database access using Linq to SQL; also created a DBML file to add new entities to perform all insertions, updates, or deletes to the database tables in place.
- Built storage procedures to get different joined tables to get a Query-able object on the C# side.
- Designed tables to add user data and external user data as in Courier exchange/Softfront third party web sites.
- Added a new custom membership provider to the website to not to have the default provider and validate login users and anonymous uses in a different way.
Frost Bank Sharepoint Website
CMS new techhttp://www.ictherightway.com/
Windows, Windows Server, Microsoft
Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Agile Software Development, Model View Controller (MVC), Test-driven Development (TDD)
Front-end, Ajax, Business Logic, WCF Web Services, RESTful Web Services
ASP.NET, .NET 3, .NET 4, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET
LINQ to SQL
Computers Engineer Degree in Computer engineering
Universidad Autonoma de Ciudad Juarez - Cd Juarez