- Senior .NET Software DeveloperTATA Consultancy Services2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: .NET 3.5 - 4.0, C#, WCF, HTML, HTML5, ASP.NET, MS SQL, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Business layers, WCF/REST services, TDD
- Supported WCF services and an application consuming those web services.
- Supported a new ASP.NET application that follows up requests from financial advisors and fulfills a workflow on dependency of the queue they belong to, calls to many external and internal WCFs services, and also maintains them when a request or response is happening.
- Senior Software DevelperHildebrando2013 - 2014
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET - MVC, jQuery, Ajax, ASP.NET MVC, SQL
- Supported and enhanced the current central application for Claims, which involves Dev express components and tabs, Three-layer programming, Linq to SQL DLLs.
- Supported a loss point application that is based on MVC, control over navigation with internal workflow.
- Enhanced front-ends and maintained all existing applications.
- Utilized SQL 2008 for all objects in all the application back-ends.
- Utilized web services to get Claim information and as they are part of the CORE libraries, also enhanced and supported these libraries.
- Software DeveloperTiempo Dev2012 - 2012
Technologies: Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, SQL 2008, Linq to SQL (EF) jQuery, Razor engine views
- Provided DLL support for third party Web services providers.
- Added a CMS to leverage some information on third party web sites as in the case of Courier Exchange.
- Supported the jQuery UI (Ajax and modal windows): Created a document upload interface, using jQuery dialogs to capture document information like action date, document name and description, and more to get all information stored on the database.
- Built the database: The jQuery forms add to the SQL database through a database access using Linq to SQL; also created a DBML file to add new entities to perform all insertions, updates, or deletes to the database tables in place.
- Built storage procedures to get different joined tables to get a Query-able object on the C# side.
- Designed tables to add user data and external user data as in Courier exchange/Softfront third party web sites.
- Added a new custom membership provider to the website to not to have the default provider and validate login users and anonymous uses in a different way.