Luis Gerardo Garcia
C# Developer in Guadalajara, Mexico
Member since November 5, 2012
Luis is a full stack engineer, dedicated to applying his knowledge, strategies, and ability to learn new technologies quickly in his projects. He has had the opportunity to work fully from back-end database design through front-end upgrades, maintenance, and new designs leveraging different tools, strategies, and design patterns.
Senior .NET Software Developer2014 - PRESENTTATA Consultancy Services
Technologies: .NET 3.5 - 4.0, C#, WCF, HTML, HTML5, ASP.NET, MS SQL, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Business layers, WCF/REST services, TDD
- Supported WCF services and an application consuming those web services.
- Supported a new ASP.NET application that follows up requests from financial advisors and fulfills a workflow on dependency of the queue they belong to, calls to many external and internal WCFs services, and also maintains them when a request or response is happening.
Senior Software Develper2013 - 2014Hildebrando
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET - MVC, jQuery, Ajax, ASP.NET MVC, SQL
- Supported and enhanced the current central application for Claims, which involves Dev express components and tabs, Three-layer programming, Linq to SQL DLLs.
- Supported a loss point application that is based on MVC, control over navigation with internal workflow.
- Enhanced front-ends and maintained all existing applications.
- Utilized SQL 2008 for all objects in all the application back-ends.
- Utilized web services to get Claim information and as they are part of the CORE libraries, also enhanced and supported these libraries.
Software Developer2012 - 2012Tiempo Dev
Technologies: Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, SQL 2008, Linq to SQL (EF) jQuery, Razor engine views
- Provided DLL support for third party Web services providers.
- Added a CMS to leverage some information on third party web sites as in the case of Courier Exchange.
- Supported the jQuery UI (Ajax and modal windows): Created a document upload interface, using jQuery dialogs to capture document information like action date, document name and description, and more to get all information stored on the database.
- Built the database: The jQuery forms add to the SQL database through a database access using Linq to SQL; also created a DBML file to add new entities to perform all insertions, updates, or deletes to the database tables in place.
- Built storage procedures to get different joined tables to get a Query-able object on the C# side.
- Designed tables to add user data and external user data as in Courier exchange/Softfront third party web sites.
- Added a new custom membership provider to the website to not to have the default provider and validate login users and anonymous uses in a different way.
- Frost Bank Sharepoint Website (Development)http://www.frostbank.com
Sharepoint development on San Antonio texas, helping to develop the site using Sharepoint list, libraries and Dlls
- CMS new tech (Development)http://www.ictherightway.com/
Client or company administration vs Driver or delivery employees, locations and settlements, as Documentation information.
PlatformsWindows, Windows Server
ParadigmsAgile Software Development
FrameworksASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET
- Computers engineer degree in Computer engineering1994 - 2000Universidad Autonoma de Ciudad Juarez - Cd Juarez