- Senior Manager, Digital PlaformAssocia2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: AWS, CI/CD, Docker, Test Automation, C#, .NET Core, TypeScript, Node.js, AngularJS, MS SQL Server
- Led an integration effort with an international team to build a suite of applications to transform the HOA management process and engage Associa’s more than 2 million homeowners.
- Led a team in creating an API, an API management system, and a service bus for securely providing data to third-party partners and vendors.
- Project Manager (2016) | Technical Architect (2014-2016)Pariveda Solutions2014 - 2016
Technologies: AWS, C#, Node.js, Xamarin, AngularJS, Swift (iOS development), Java (Android development)
- Ran a team of Pariveda consultants to ensure the successful delivery of technology solutions.
- Worked with the team and client decision makers to design and architect implementations to solve complex problems faced by business stakeholders.
- Brokedown and estimated development work while monitoring status and risk throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Built modern web and mobile application.
- Built cloud infrastructures following DevOps' best practices using primarily AWS Services and common CI tools.
- Software EngineerBeck Technology2012 - 2014
Technologies: C#, WPF, Windows Forms, ADO.NET, MS SQL Server
- Created novel advanced algorithms for design optimization software; was selected to present work at academic optimization conference; ran experiments and first-authored a published paper.
- Performed feature development following an MVVM design pattern for DProfiler (construction modeling and cost planning software), DESTINI Optioneer (design optimization and analysis tool), and DESTINI Estimator (cost estimation management platform).
- Linux Administrator and Script DeveloperHarvard Medical School, Conway Lab2010 - 2012
Technologies: Linux, Bash, Matlab
- Wrote custom processing scripts for massive fMRI data files.
- Built and administered technology for the lab, including multi-CPU processing machines.