Front-end Lead Developer2017 - 2017ChatLabs (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular 4, Angular Material 2, Java, Spring Boot, Facebook Messenger, Bot
- Led the development of an admin panel to manage an English web school integrated with Facebook Messenger Bot Platform.
Front-end Engineer2017 - 2017SaferSit (via Toptal)
- Built a web system to easily allow parents to find sitters and manage their bookings.
- Fully integrated with Stripe, including using credit cards for parents and bank accounts for sitters.
- Built a responsive UI, working on main mobile devices, tablets, and desktop devices.
- Built a chat system for real-time conversation between parents and sitters using Angular 4 and Firebase.
Front-end Engineer2017 - 2017Silver Arrow (via Toptal)
- Built a self-service terminal in Angular to be placed at United Kingdom airports to research other countries and get advice or travel insurance before flying.
- Developed a complex auto-complete feature ready for touchscreen to find countries by name or keyword.
- Fully integrated with the Travel Aware United Kingdom Campaign to find and get countries' information.
- Integrated with Kioware and a receipt printer to print all country information requested by a user.
Front-end Lead Developer2017 - 2017Simon Says (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Spring Boot, Angular
- Defined standards and helped manage the team.
- Built the whole website structure as well as designed APIs and AngularJS architecture.
- Designed a new revamp using flat design.
- Integrated with Google Analytics, defining events, goals, etc.
- Helped with product management, defining user goals, tests, and workflows.
Owner (Developer)2017 - 2017Decor N' Up
Technologies: Angular 2+ (Angular 4), Java, Spring Boot, MySQL
- Built a platform for interior and home designers, architects, and all people who love or work with homes to find inspiration, jobs, etc.
React Developer2016 - 2016Autolotto (via Toptal)
- Worked with React to build an amazing app to enable people to play the Powerball lottery.
Angular 2 Developer2016 - 2016Hello Computer (via Toptal)
- Helped develop a tool to animate and display reasons to visit South Africa.
Front-end Developer (AngularJS)2016 - 2016Mirelz, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed a web app which allows users to design their jewelry style with a designer.
Front-end Developer (AngularJS)2016 - 2016Sweet (via Toptal)
- Developed a dashboard to manage social network integrated contests.
Full-stack Web Developer2015 - 2016Votecircle (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Cassandra, Spring Boot, Social Libraries, NoSQL, REST API, Ansible, EC2, S3
- Built a system that represents the 2016 elections, including candidates, proposals, and priorities on all levels from federal to state and local elections, including statewide measures and local propositions.
- Integrated candidate pages with mainstream social media like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Created a reusable commenting system for everything related to elections: Politicians, propositions, measures, questions, etc.
- Developed a social network to discuss about politics, including features like following people/candidates/subjects, writing articles, and viewing timelines with the main articles according your preferences and people you follow.
- Set up user behavior tracking and analytics.
HTML/JS/CSS Expert with Knowledge of Ruby Frameworks2015 - 2016PriceBlink (via Toptal)
- Built Chrome and Firefox extensions for Priceblink and InvisibleHand.
- Conducted QA testing.
AngularJS Web App Developer2015 - 2016Stein Labs (via Toptal)
- Created a school management software.
- Created a powerful report tool.
- Developed a new system architecture for this software.
- Built a log-in system with flexible roles.
- Created recurrent payment management.
Principal Web Engineer2015 - 2016Movile
- Developed a new workflow to sell tickets online that sells 20% more than the old workflow.
- Fine-tuned a web application which has improved the financial income by 6%.
- Conducted A/B tests.
- Transformed the new workflow for selling tickets in a white-label product that can be sold to other companies. It promises to give $25 million in one year.
- Wrote API specifications.
Senior Engineer2014 - 2015ADTSys
- Contributed to the development of software for server orchestration for a company, TOTVS.
- Integrated Amazon Web Services and Saltstack.
- Assisted with data modeling, API and action layers, development, and test automation.
- Developed a portal where customers can input information about their web systems' cloud structure and are given all price information using providers like Amazon.
Team Lead Engineer2014 - 2014Iluria
- Managed the project and the team, assigning tasks, analyzing requirements, and hiring third-party resources.
- Created a new web system interface for virtual shopkeepers that has a 15% higher retention rate.
- Implemented Agile culture inside the company.
- Developed a crawler that reads web pages and searches for tags to identify virtual shops and its products.
- Gained Scrum master experience.
JEE Developer2012 - 2014Synchro
- Contributed to the development of financial software responsible for giving a full representation of Brazilian Tax Laws and manages tax payments for big companies. In Brazil, all companies have to deal with taxes in two steps each year. First, they have to pay a "main obligations" tax, and second, all companies must have proof that their obligations are payed, called "auxiliary obligations." I was the front-end team leader responsible for creating the software that manages all Brazilian tax obligations in company calendars.
- Led a team to learn, teach, and start implementations with MongoDB in the company.
- Created reusable front-end form components with Handlebars and jQuery.
- Gave a short hands-on course about PhoneGap and hybrid mobile app technology for 25 people.
Java Developer2010 - 2012Solinftec
- Built software which communicates with agricultural machines using XBee, receives and manages data, and gives comprehensible reports for sugar cane plant managers.
- Developed, as part of a team, primitive map software similar to Google Maps using Java and Adobe Flex to manage sections of sugar cane plantations.
- Created the international company website.
- Developed the system at the sugar cane mill headquarters.
- Created a simple framework to deal with messages coming from the serial port (which XBee uses).