Verified Expert in Engineering
Git, Vim Text Editor, Terminal, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've done is a Facebook app that allows you to connect to a computer inside a totem in a mall and video chat with people passing by.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed a flow for users to invest in startups. Integrated Dwolla for payment, DocuSign, and Airtable to visualize and integrate with other data. This allowed the company to save around 60 hours per month processing investments.
- Created the investment flow. We have had upwards of $1.5 million invested so far.
- Implemented many different features and created small pieces of design where needed.
- Tracked and fixed bugs users had when trying to invest.
- Utilized React to create front-end components for the features and to be reused in other parts of the system. We also used Storybook.
- Made integration of the back end with Airtable and migrated specific data from the database.
- Built a dashboard where users could visualize their connections, track music-sharing progress through dynamic graphs, and amplify their music to other users. Also developed other front-end features like the profile page, real-time chat, and others.
- Tracked and fixed bugs in the back end using Ruby on Rails.
- Developed features using Ruby on Rails, including real-time group chat, profile page with their connections, and recommendations of people they might know.
- Worked on improving parts of the design as requested by the client.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a Lightbox plugin from rendering correctly and loading some contents from WordPress Portfolio to display on the galery.
- Made the site responsive so that the content was easier to understand and looked better on different-sized devices.
- Designed an interactive dashboard displaying a player's round achievements, including detailed data on the opposing team, performance comparison, and visually appealing graphs for tracking progress.
- Tracked and fixed bugs to ensure we could launch the product safely.
- Crafted captivating interactions to enhance the website's visual appeal, featuring dynamic game character animations and a real-time timeline slider that seamlessly updates all displayed data on the dashboard.
- Created React components to be reused all over the website. We also used Storybook here.
- Created the front end for the app where a user could find locate and find doctors.
- Tracked and fixed bugs as we were launching the platform.
- Released the app to the public in parts and managed progress.
- Developed websites with a very interactive front-end.
- Developed a back-end for some websites and systems.
- Created a platform where people could video chat with people in the mall.
- Received an honorable mention on Awwwards for RC Comunicação's website.
- Made a Facebook app that measures the compatibility of two persons.
- Developed websites for companies, weddings ceremonies, and eCommerce stores for our clients.
- Worked on maintaining our clients' websites and improving when needed.
- Worked on designing some parts of the websites and updating outdated designs.
Lead Software Developer
- Implemented a version of the website for each one of the 28 branches.
- Worked on maintaining the website for all the 28 branches.
- Implemented a system for each branch to request features and internal communication for the IT department.
RC Comunicação Websitehttp://rccomunicacao.com.br
Mundo de Possibilidades Website
One Fit Academia Website
Social Media for Musicianshttp://www.stagetime.com
Front-end Maintenance and Optimization for an eCommercehttps://drsquatch.com/
jQuery, React, Node.js, REST APIs, Google Maps, Facebook API, Shopify API
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Shell, Mercurial, Vim Text Editor, Terminal, GitHub, Create React App, Git, Microsoft PowerPoint
Responsive Web Design (RWD), Agile, Agile Software Development, RESTful Development, Scrum, Concurrent Programming
MacOS, Linux, Heroku, Web, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Shopify, iOS, Firebase
Databases, JSON, MySQL, PostgreSQL
APIs, Iframes, Dashboards, User Interface (UI), Web Dashboards, Web Development, Front-end, Charts, Full-stack, Storybook, User Experience (UX), Fintech, Airtable, eCommerce, Scalability, Waterfall Methodology, System Administration
CakePHP, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Bootstrap, Chrome, CodeIgniter, Django, Ruby on Rails 5, AngularJS, Jinja