- Researcher and DeveloperEnvisioning Technology2014 - PRESENT
- Created a RESTful API with I18n support for interacting with a graph database on emergent technologies.
- Researched methodologies for comparison of emergent technologies in relation to their development progress.
- Ember.js ExpertLeapset (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Ember.js, Node.js, Sails, MongoDB, Bootstrap
- Developed multiple Ember CLI add-ons.
- Implemented custom API endpoints on a Node.js Sails application.
- Developed scripts for filtering, validation, and importation of data from non-trivial XLS files.
- Reorganized the Ember.js project structure to better integrate with newer versions of dependencies.
- Coached team members on Ember.js best practices and future developments.
- Improved test coverage of Ember.js projects.
- Full Stack DeveloperSchool Family Media (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Fixed bugs on the application sign up flow.
- Redesigned the UI of a Backbone.js/Marionette.js application.
- Implemented new features on a Backbone.js/Marionette.js application.
- Lead DeveloperTagon82014 - 2015
- Led a small team on the development of a single-page application for human resources management using Ember.js.
- Was responsible for prioritizing development tasks.
- Created various Ember.js custom components.
- Developed part of an API with Express.js and MongoDB. Included tests using Mocha.
- Configured continuous integration for an application using Travis CI.
- Instructed new developers on working with Ember.js.
- Presented a workshop introducing Ember.js.
- Web DeveloperNúcleo Digital2014 - 2014
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, Python, CKAN, MySQL, Jekyll, CSS, Stylus, Sass
- Extended Python CKAN, customizing it to the needs of the government of the City of São Paulo as the central aggregation of municipal data.
- Developed custom CKAN templates.
- Developed custom WordPress themes and plugins.
- Front-end Software DeveloperTagon82013 - 2014
- Developed a single-page application using Ember.js that powered the interface for a buyer's club, involving interfacing with various partner APIs.
- Designed and developed a single-page application using Ember.js and D3.js to allow administrative tasks and custom business intelligence reports to be extracted and visualized from another application.
- Back-end Software DeveloperNatura (via Concrete Solutions)2013 - 2013
Technologies: Less, PHP, Drupal, MySQL
- Developed a PHP adapter for the Java TinCan library.
- Implemented Drupal modules for e-learning.
- Implemented Drupal custom themes.
- Lead DeveloperLocaweb (via Concrete Solutions)2012 - 2012
- Handled the transition of projects from third party developers to in-house developers.
- Integrated a custom authentication platform.
- Developed administration panels for a CMS.
- Handled project migration from SVN to Git.
- Implemented a custom theme system on top of WordPress.
- Software DeveloperDafiti (via Concrete Solutions)2011 - 2012
- Implemented improvements on validation and data display for store checkout.
- Improved and refactored the store templating system to allow whitelabel stores. Implemented administration of the new templating system and its caching system.
- Architected and implemented a private RESTful API to serve mobile applications.
- Software EngineerDelta X2011 - 2011
Technologies: Perl, PHP, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Developed an integration flow for the welcoming process for sellers from the 6th largest direct sales company in the world.
- Developed a system responsible for handling the logistics of tracking one of the largest delivery operators in Brazil.
- Handled performance optimization for a series of process reports using PostgreSQL.
- Optimized processes for the printing of delivery packages.
- Developed custom reports for Marketing Department.
- Web DeveloperNew Content2010 - 2011
- Designed and developed a platform for advertising tweets by celebrities, allowing bidding on campaigns, scheduling of tweet publications, tracking of clicks and handling of payments. Developed algorithms to determine the reach of each tweet and celebrity.
- Developed both the back-end and front-end of a CMS for highly interactive magazines and the accompanying APIs.
- Integrated Google Maps with various custom functions as the main navigation into a tourism portal.
- Created a system to allow readers of a tourism portal to create a schedule for their trips and be able to save it without requiring any logins.
- Assisted another team in migrating an application from PHP to .NET.