- Director of EngineeringToptal2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Toptal platform
- Interacted with clients and managed engagements between clients and Toptal freelancers.
- Assessed client project requirements.
- Handled talent discovery and matchmaking.
- Head of EngineeringFarmeron2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL
- Reviewed code.
- Handled code design and implementation.
- Was responsible for architecture design.
- Engaged in a priori bug hunting.
- Analyzed performance and implemented improvements.
- CounterBidZ.com LLCCounterBidZ.com LLC (via Toptal)2014 - 2014
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, jQuery, MS SQL, EPPlus, CSS
- Optimized dozens of pages in the CMS of previous developers.
- Implemented bulk entry of items from .xls files using EPPlus.
- Rewrote the home page to work with Ajax instead of doing full page refreshes.
- Optimized back-end services that update and arrange auctions.
- Made UI tweaks and enhancements.
- Project LeaderFarmeron2012 - 2013
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP Web API, VB.NET, jQuery
- Was responsible for back-end design and implementation of complex features in a large project.
- Was the project lead responsible for time estimation and team organization.
- Was responsible for requirement analysis.
- Created multiple simulations for animal profitability and herd expansion rates.
- Was responsible for deployment, technical support, and debugging.
- Project ManagerBazinga-Team2010 - 2012
Technologies: C++, Qt, C#, Java
- Implemented a stack-based algorithm for calculation of complex mathematical expressions.
- Implemented graph plotting methods with zooming and data extraction capabilities.
- Designed and implemented an application that evaluates complex expressions of boolean algebra.
- Was responsible for PR and technical support.
- Was responsible for deployment of mobile applications.