Verified Expert in Engineering
Windows, Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed was a sport betting app that outpaces the top betting apps in the world with its novel software architecture and functionalities.
- Built an enterprise-level eCommerce application in Angular from scratch. Used all modern tools, including an Nx workspace monorepo pattern, to split and manage the huge codebase.
- Led the front-end team and worked with PDMs to plan and execute the sprint goals in the most performant way. Took a critical decision, which was not evident then, and gained us a huge boost and benefit later in the project.
- Kept the highest quality of code as much as possible. I was a gatekeeper in merging the code and reviewing it extensively.
Front-end Team Lead
- Created highly customizable data visualization models for electronic health records using D3.js.
- Developed a UI library in Angular used in all company applications.
- Mentored back-end developers to become front-end developers.
Front-end Team Lead
- Played a key role in creating a gambling company from the beginning. It is currently a top-five company in the Georgia gambling industry.
- Started managing two people and added eight more to the team after the first year. Increased the number of projects that my team was in charge of from two to ten.
- Integrated multiple projects that were dependent on each other into the mono repository, which boosted the productivity of the development process.
- Created the framework over the PixiJS library, which helped us develop highly sophisticated game applications.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Decoupled a monolithic application into a service-oriented architecture(SOA).
- Created highly sophisticated and scalable communication channels between different parts of the application.
- Rewrote an MVC C# application into a Node.js web app.
- Reprogrammed a web application from AngularJS into Angular, which boosted the performance.
- Built a highly-optimized web app for rendering large datasets.
Senior Back-end Developer
- Integrated P2P games with the P2P engine called PhotonEngine.
- Implemented a highly scalable and multithreaded domain model for P2P games.
- Rewrote the P2P games admin from Ext JS to AngularJS.
Ministry of Defence of Georgia
- Built a mission-critical application for tracking PTSD recovery for Georgian soldiers. That project won the "Best IT Software of the Year" award in the region.
- Developed an application for highly sensitive data, which collected and aggregated warehouse information about the Georgian military.
- Created a NATO-collaborative application that was used for competitions against other teams.
- Assembled a wide variety of computer hardware from internal parts.
- Diagnosed and fixed technical problems in the Windows operating system.
- Gained deep knowledge about client-server infrastructure and TCP/IP and HTTP network protocols.
During that period, my team and I rewrote and decoupled the monolithic architecture into the service-oriented one. We added a Node.js web server between the front end and the microservices, integrated technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, and Elastic for caching. We dropped the whole project from AngularJS and rewrote it on Angular because AngularJS lacked documentation and stability. This company is now in the top five in Georgia's sampling industry.
Sport Betting for Mobilehttps://m.betlive.com/ka/play/direct/Sport/home#home
I wrote this myself, using Angular lazy loading for dynamic routing. I also wrote a caching mechanism using IndexDB, integrated a service worker for PWA, and used this technology for asset caching. Additionally, I created a dynamic rendering mechanism, which rendered chunks of data without static height, integrated Socket.IO, and made a request-response pattern using observable streams.
Provably Fair Betting Game: Adrenaline
The lobby itself is written on Angular, and the rendering engine is on PixiJS. After releasing a few games like this, we created a dedicated library on PixiJS. The library was generally purposed and had all the functionalities for rendering and adding assets and managing game logic for any new betting application.
Azrieli eCommerce APPhttps://azrieli.com/
I led the front-end team and worked with PDMs to plan and execute the sprint goals in the most performant way. I made a critical decision, which was not evident then, and gained us a huge boost and benefit later in the project.
I also kept the highest quality of code as much as possible. I was a gatekeeper in merging the code and reviewing it extensively.
Azrieli eCommerce Native App
Angular, Angular Material, AngularJS, Express.js, Bootstrap, NestJS, Tailwind CSS, Ionic, Ext JS, Photon, PixiJS
Node.js, React, Sockets, NgRx, Windows Forms (WinForms), D3.js
Kentico, Sentry, Git, Google Analytics
API Integration, Back-end, Mathematics, Information Technology, WebSockets, Team Leadership, Web UI, Web UX, Kontent CMS, Charts, Computer Science, Data Visualization, eCommerce
Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Master's Degree in Information Technology Security
Georgian Technical University - Tbilisi, Georgia
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science
Tbilisi State University - Tbilisi, Georgia