Front-end Team Lead2020 - PRESENTRemediumSystem
- Created highly customizable data visualization models for electronic health records, using D3.js.
- Developed a UI library in Angular, which is used in all company applications.
- Mentored back-end developers to become front-end developers.
Front-end Team Lead2018 - 2020BETLIVE
- Played a key role in creating a gambling company from the beginning. It is currently a top-five company in the Georgia gambling industry.
- Started managing two people and added eight more to the team after the first year. Increased the number of projects that my team was responsible for from two to ten.
- Integrated multiple projects that were dependent on each other into the mono repository, which boosted the productivity of the development process.
- Created the framework over the PixiJS library, which helped us develop highly sophisticated game applications.
Senior Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018BETLIVE
Technologies: AngularJS, Angular, Node.js, C#, Angular Material, CSS, HTML, TypeScript, Web UI, Web UX, Express.js, NgRx, NestJS, API Integration
- Decoupled a monolithic application into a service-oriented architecture.
- Created highly sophisticated and scalable communication channels between different parts of the application.
- Rewrote an MVC C# application into a Node.js web app.
- Reprogrammed a web application from AngularJS into Angular, which boosted the performance.
- Built a highly optimized web app for rendering large datasets.
Senior Back-end Developer2015 - 2016Steadylogic
Technologies: AngularJS, Ext JS, C#, SQL, Photon, CSS, Web UI, Express.js, API Integration
- Integrated P2P games with the P2P engine called PhotonEngine.
- Implemented a highly scalable and multithreaded domain model for P2P games.
- Rewrote the P2P games admin from Ext JS to AngularJS.
Desktop Developer2013 - 2015Ministry of Defence of Georgia
Technologies: C#, Windows Forms
- Built a mission-critical application for tracking PTSD recovery for Georgian soldiers. That project won the "Best IT Software of the Year" award in the region.
- Developed an application for highly sensitive data, which collected and aggregated warehouse information about the Georgian military.
- Developed a NATO-collaborative application that was used for competitions against other teams.
IT Assistant2013 - 2013UGT
Technologies: Information Technology
- Assembled a wide variety of computer hardware from internal parts.
- Diagnosed and fixed technical problems in the Windows operating system.
- Gained deep knowledge about client-server infrastructure and TCP/IP and HTTP network protocols.