Full-stack .NET Developer2020 - PRESENTUkrFerry
- Single-handedly developed a cargo management system for UkrFerry (a shipowner company) to track all the cargo and related finances.
- Adapted the cargo management system for UkrFerry's agent companies (U&G Agency, EATK) to unify the three companies into a single system which dramatically decreased management costs.
- Integrated UkrFerry's services including ticket booking, ship schedules with the cargo management system.
- Set up the CI/CD pipeline for the cargo management system to lessen the time wasted on manual deployment.
- Single-handedly communicated with three involved parties and designed the cargo management system that considered all the parties' (often opposing) requirements.
- Integrated RLDC reports into theapplication via a WCF service.
Full-stack .NET Developer2021 - 2021General Technology
Technologies: ASP.NET Core, Angular, RDLC Reports, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, C#, .NET
- Single-handedly designed reporting solution for General Technologies Ltd by adapting the old .NET RDLC Reporting solution for the .NET Core framework and integrating the stated solution into ASP.NET Core and Angular website.
- Designed several financial reports for General Technologies Ltd.
- Delivered General Technologies Ltd reporting solution and reports much faster than it was planned (in just three weeks).
Full-stack .NET Developer2019 - 2021TBC Bank
Technologies: Automated Deployment Scripts, Agile Sprints, Agile, Automated UI Testing, Automated Testing, Console Apps, Acumatica, ASP.NET, C#, Agile Software Development
- Took part in designing and developing TBC Bank's ERP system's Juridical Expenses Financial module.
- Automated the testing and deployment of TBC Bank's ERP system.
- Created several complex financial reports for TBC Bank's ERP system.
- Improved TBC Bank's various modules including Contract, Repossessed Assets, and other financial modules.
Full-stack .NET Developer2018 - 2019U&G Agency
Technologies: Angular, Excel Reporting, RDLC Reports, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Entity Framework, C#
- Single-handedly developed U&G Agency's cargo transportation management system.
- Created the Angular website to show the generated data from U&G Agency's cargo transportation management system.
- Composed numerous financial and port-related RDLC reports.
- Developed U&G Agency's informational website with ship specifications.
- Integrated an SMS service into U&G Agency's cargo transportation management system.
Full-stack .NET Developer2018 - 2019NewDesign
- Developed the back end of NewDesign's catalog website.
- Built the admin panel for NewDesign's catalog website.
- Created the front end of NewDesign's catalog website.
.NET and Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer2017 - 2019BIT Business Intelligence Technologies
Technologies: ADO.NET, Entity Framework, SQL, Microsoft Power BI, Excel Reporting, RDLC Reports, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Microsoft Dynamics NAV, C#
- Created the warehouse, sales, and financial parts of McDonald’s ERP system; also built numerous RDLC and Excel financial reports in this system.
- Developed an HR management module for Liberty Bank’s ERP system.
- Made complex financial and warehouse-related analytical reports in ICR. Those reports were quite heavy, so I had to use bare SQL and a lot of optimization techniques to reduce report's work time from two hours to ten minutes.
- Built an HR management module for ICR’s ERP system.
- Developed the ERP system's integrated warehouse management application for Gasgo Motors. The application read and printed barcodes for better warehouse management.
- Developed the warehouse, sales, and financial parts of Gasgo Motors’ ERP system.
- Built the warehouse and sales portions of Geostar’s ERP system.
- Adapted Gasgo Motors’ ERP system's integrated warehouse management application to Geostar's needs and made the application more generic for improved future adaptability.
.NET Developer2016 - 2017Theta
Technologies: Windows Services, ASP.NET, Windows Forms, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Entity Framework, C#
- Developed the entire back end for Kutaisi City Hall's document management system; Kutaisi is the second biggest city in Georgia.
- Built the whole back end of the Kakheti Energy Distribution's outage monitoring system (power company).
- Developed a financial calculator for Kutaisi City Hall's document management.
- Synchronized Kakheti Energy Distribution's power-outage monitoring system with third-party services by developing a Windows service.
.NET Developer2016 - 2016Meditel
Technologies: SQL, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Forms, C#
- Designed and developed the back end of a medical record management system. The system was designed for medical operators who handled incoming patient calls and made medical appointments.
- Integrated a VoIP (internet telephony) system to track all the incoming calls in the application.
- Deployed the medical record management system to operator computers.