- Android DeveloperCollide2016 - 2017
Technologies: Kotlin, Java, Android SDK
- Set up an MVP code structure.
- Developed and optimized most of the UI elements.
- Worked on a messaging functionality using Twilio.
- Developed a live-streaming client with chat functionality.
- Wrote JUnit tests for business logic and UI.
- Android DeveloperKudos Ltd.2014 - 2016
Technologies: Java, Android SDK, Python
- Worked on Fly Launcher—an Android launcher which serves as a stock launcher replacement on Android phones. My responsibilities were: bottom circular toolbox, booster app with booster widget, clock widget, and more.
- Wrote a casting functionality library for Chromecast. It supports videos, images, and audio tracks with controls like pause, play, rewind, and more.
- Wrote a Caster SDK which is a wrapper for Cast libraries; these are variations on the Chromecast library that provide a similar functionality only for different devices, like Amazon Fire Stick and Roku.
- Worked with a FFmpeg transcoding library which is a small library that uses FFmpeg to transcode videos in realtime. It is used prior to casting videos to Chromecast for example. Since Chromecast supports only a couple of formats, this library transcodes to one of the supported, primarily MP4.
- Developed a custom Android Ad SDK. Its structure is similar to Google's AdMob or Appnext SDK.
- InternMicrosoft2013 - 2014
Technologies: Azure, .NET, C#
- Worked on a subproject for Microsoft Office Sway app as a part of the internship program.
- Integrated an Azure Cloud SDK into the app.