Java EE Consultant2013 - PRESENTNykredit
Technologies: Oracle Service Bus, Oracle BPM, JUnit, Angular, JSF, Spring, Java
- Serve as unofficial technical team leader and point of contact for business, testers, and PM.
- Design and implement a banking sector solution using Oracle BPM.
- Implement and design a PoC for embedding an AngularJS application into legacy JSF-based portal, with successful production deployment.
- Initiate and implement a tool for business to retrieve all kinds of reports and transaction history from log files.
- Become a known specialist in the integration, web services, and SOAP area.
Consultant2012 - 2013Outbox
Technologies: Oracle SOA Suite, SOAP, Oracle Service Bus
- Implemented an integration layer between Salesforce.com CRM and legacy systems.
- Created Oracle Service Bus flows including routing and data mapping error handling.
- Tuned performance of the solution.
- Requested bug fixes of Oracle Fusion Middleware that we've encountered and taught Oracle consultants how their products communicate with each other.
- Prepared an architectural design offer for an eCommerce platform (Amazon AWS, ESB).
Developer2008 - 2012Orange Labs, Poland
Technologies: Jakarta EE, Android, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), .NET, SOA, Integration, Billing
- Learned telecomunication billing systems and what's behind mobile calls, including authorization, provisioning, invoicing, etc.
- Designed and implemented a PoC for videoconferencing application enriched by face recognition on video stream in .NET/WPF/Luxand.
- Researched and implemented an indoor positioning system using WiFi for Android and PoC for iPhone.
- Integrated a billing solution with software delivery platform for internal R&D usage.
- Implemented an SMS gateway communication protocol in Java.