- Director of Software DevelopmentRowdMap2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: Django, Python, Docker, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Created and supported an analytical web application centered around healthcare.
- Implemented a dedicated internal management suite that also configured the client facing platform.
- Provisioned and maintained servers as well as various other AWS services for the entire company.
- Designed servers and infrastructure to be HIPAA and NIST compliant in AWS GovCloud.
- Migrated our existing infrastructure to a much more maintainable Docker Swarm.
- Software EngineerFuntown Splashtown USA2011 - PRESENT
- Designed a self-maintained employee management website using PHP.
- Created an online scheduling module that allowed employees to check their schedule and receive text messages for shift reminders.
- Implemented a records center that saved employee details as well as position knowledge.
- Created an automatic position assignment generator based on employee schedules and knowledge.
- Designed several reports that aggregate large amounts of information into practical visuals.
- App DeveloperFuntown Splashtown USA2015 - 2015
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Android, Java, Python, Django, MySQL
- Created a web portal for updating app/website information.
- Integrated Facebook and Twitter for easily posting announcements through multiple avenues.
- Designed an iOS app for devices of all sizes that lets users explore the park's information in a fun and graphical way.
- Created an Android app counterpart to the above iOS app.
- Created a park map feature that shows you where you are in the park using GPS.
- Added a feature that lets guests request songs when they are near the Thunderbolt ride.
- Designed an entire iPad app for the Thunderbolt that makes DJing easy for ride operators, and allows guests to request songs.