- Founder, Core Developer2018 - PRESENTEfisef Ltd
Technologies: Clojure, ClojureScript, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, AWS, GCP
- Developed an automated trading platform for crypto exchanges. It normalizes data across each exchange and provides a mechanism for automating strategies across them.
- Built an opinionated API definition framework for Clojure and ClojureScript, allowing easy communication between front- and back-end whilst speeding up development time.
- Developed an implementation of the Bitcoin protocol for tracking and analyzing the blockchain.
- Constructed and maintained the core deployment infrastructure for running and scaling of strategies on the trading platform.
- Deployed Product Engineer2013 - 2018Palantir Technologies
Technologies: Java, Kotlin, Python, TypeScript, Groovy, Spark, Hadoop, SQL, Nginx, Puppet, Bash
- Designed, prototyped, and built the core infrastructure across the big-data platform.
- Assisted the deployment of the core infrastructure and data-pipeline building for multiple business sectors including oil and energy, government, security, insurance, and finance.
- Built and patented a data-pipeline linting service.
- Developed, patented, and maintained a system for validating access control across the data platform, deployed globally across the company.
- Provided design and project management advice across the core development teams, spending short cycles with nascent teams to help them speed up development time.
- Software Engineer (Intern)2011 - 2011
- Created a system for printing and navigating Google Maps using a Lego Mindstorms robotic printer, documenting the process to encourage children and young adults to get more hands-on with software engineering practices.