Software Engineer2011 - PRESENTUniversity of Zagreb University Computing Centre, www.srce.unizg.hr
Technologies: GT2, SGE, Torque (PBS), FhGFS, Cobbler, Puppet, CUDA, OpenCL
- Worked at the Sector for Computing Systems.
- Maintained the Croatian national grid infrastructure.
- Maintained the Croatian EGI (European Grid Initiative) grid infrastructure.
- Maintained HPC cluster resources, specifically GPU resources.
- Created and maintained applications for the grid and the GPGPU environment.
- Developed SW for availability and reliability of grid systems as part of an EU pilot project.
iOS Developer2014 - 2015FreeOnTour (via TopTal) www.freeontour.com
Technologies: iOS7/8, Objective-C, iPad
- Rebuilt the application.
- Added new functionalities.
- Updated and optimised UI.
- Implemented a new app datastore and communication layer.
- Gave logistical assistance in publishing the app.
iOS Developer2014 - 2014Monster Productions (via TopTal) monsterprod.com
- Updated app UI for iOS7.
- Fixed bugs from the previous version.
- Setup apple development certificates for enterprise development.
- Helped the client with device installation procedure.
iOS Developer2014 - 2014ITU (via TopTal) www.itu.edu
- Created a developer social network app from scratch.
- Implemented chat functionality using Quickblox API.
- Added APIs for tracking and crash reporting.
- Implemented user review functionality.
- Implemented login using OAuth for twitter and github.
Senior IOS developer2013 - 2014Paktor (via TopTal) www.gopaktor.com
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C
- Created a stable iOS client for a highly popular dating app.
- Implemented unit tests for core app functionality.
- Managed a small team of developers.
- Used APIs for performance tracking, crash reporting and A/B testing.
- Improved app performance by reducing memory usage and thread management.
Senior Developer2013 - 2013The Apps Crew (via TopTal)
Technologies: Objective-C, Java, PHP
- Singly created iPhone and Android applications and back-end web services for several applications.
- Developed iPhone and Android app for mining security checks that allows instant incident reporting and supports corporate hierarchy.
- Developed iPhone app for promotion of health clubs.
- Developed iPhone and Android app for easier interaction between handymen and perspective clients.
- Developed iPhone app that allows building blueprints of app ideas.
- Supported a start-up company with consulting in regard client management and workload distribution.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011Ruđer Bošković Institute, www.irb.hr
Technologies: MATLAB, C/C++, OpenGL, OpenCL, Depth Sensors (e.g. Kinect)
- Worked at the Center for Informatics and Computing.
- Researched and developed new visualization techniques in science.
- Conducted research for new image processing applications and thermal imaging applications.
Software Engineer2007 - 2008Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, www.fer.hr
Technologies: Java ME, Java SE, .NET
- Worked as a developer on an electronic registration and tracking system for marine vehicles. The project was a part of an "E-governance" pilot program funded by the Croatian government and the EU to replace existing solutions with a robust system that joined the efforts of several ministries and agencies.
- Designed and developed software for the Cinterion XT65 GSM/GPS module.
- Designed and developed a desktop client application.
Software Engineer2005 - 2007Telegra, www.telegra-europe.com
- Was responsible for the development of a number of large projects.
- Developed a traffic management system for state highways and tunnels.
- Created a tunnel safety system.
- Developed and maintained a manufacturing process support system.