CTO2018 - PRESENTMore Inc
- Developed an iOS app for a innovative take on social networking taking it from global to local and from virtual to real life experiences.
- Developed pipeline for data collection and processing using Firebase and BigQuery.
- Developed a separate on demand platform for social networking around specific topics not reliant on platforms, operating systems, etc.
Software developer2016 - 2018UASidekick
Technologies: MapKit, Azure, Xamarin Forms
- Developed a drone flight log and registration system for the US market.
- Developed integration with a system operated by Lockheed-Martin used by the US government to track pilot hobbyists in the US airspace.
- Optimised rendering areas on the map by developing an efficient search algorithm.
Software Developer2014 - 2016Fatsack Outdoors Inc.
- Developed iOS and Android app for a fishing niche social network and e-commerce application for the US market.
- Developed backend services for the mobile apps that included plugins for statistics and custom event setup.
- Developed bluetooth integration with 3rd party equipment like fishing scales.
iOS Developer2014 - 2015FreeOnTour (via TopTal) www.freeontour.com
Technologies: iPad, Objective-C, iOS
- Rebuilt the application.
- Added new functionalities.
- Updated and optimised UI.
- Implemented a new app datastore and communication layer.
- Gave logistical assistance in publishing the app.
iOS Developer2014 - 2014Monster Productions (via TopTal) monsterprod.com
- Updated app UI for iOS7.
- Fixed bugs from the previous version.
- Setup apple development certificates for enterprise development.
- Helped the client with device installation procedure.
iOS Developer2014 - 2014ITU (via TopTal) www.itu.edu
- Created a developer social network app from scratch.
- Implemented chat functionality using Quickblox API.
- Added APIs for tracking and crash reporting.
- Implemented user review functionality.
- Implemented login using OAuth for twitter and github.
Senior IOS developer2013 - 2014Paktor (via TopTal) www.gopaktor.com
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS
- Created a stable iOS client for a highly popular dating app.
- Implemented unit tests for core app functionality.
- Managed a small team of developers.
- Used APIs for performance tracking, crash reporting and A/B testing.
- Improved app performance by reducing memory usage and thread management.
Software Engineer2011 - 2014University of Zagreb University Computing Centre, www.srce.unizg.hr
Technologies: OpenCL, CUDA, Puppet, Cobbler, BeeGFS, Torque
- Improved HPC cluster management and deployment by creating configurations using Puppet which reduced maintenance downtimes by 40%.
- Implemented modules for availability and reliability monitoring system for EU Grid infrastructure in Python.
- Cowrote a paper on optimisation of HPL benchmark on heterogenous clusters that showed using SLEM to optimise work load balancing you can achieve 200% or more increase in HPC application performance.
- Maintained HPC cluster resources, specifically GPU resources.
- Created and maintained applications for the grid and the GPGPU environment.
Senior Developer2013 - 2013The Apps Crew (via TopTal)
Technologies: PHP, Java, Objective-C
- Singly created iPhone and Android applications and back-end web services for several applications.
- Developed iPhone and Android app for mining security checks that allows instant incident reporting and supports corporate hierarchy.
- Developed iPhone app for promotion of health clubs.
- Developed iPhone and Android app for easier interaction between handymen and perspective clients.
- Developed iPhone app that allows building blueprints of app ideas.
- Supported a start-up company with consulting in regard client management and workload distribution.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011Ruđer Bošković Institute, www.irb.hr
Technologies: Microsoft Kinect, OpenCL, OpenGL, C++, C, MATLAB
- Developed a proof of concept system using MATLab, C, OpenGL and OpenCL that created 3D thermal maps by combining inputs from thermal cameras and 3D scanners and secured funding for it through EU PoC project funding scheme.
- Researched and developed new visualization techniques in science.
- Cowrote a number of papers on the topic of thermal image processing and medical applications.
Software Engineer2007 - 2008Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, www.fer.hr
Technologies: .NET, Java SE, Java ME
- Worked as a developer on an electronic registration and tracking system for marine vehicles. The project was a part of an "E-governance" pilot program funded by the Croatian government and the EU.
- Designed and developed software for the Cinterion XT65 GSM/GPS module.
- Designed and developed a desktop client application.
Software Engineer2005 - 2007Telegra, www.telegra-europe.com
Technologies: C++, Win32, RabbitMQ, C
- Designed and implemented a tunnel safety system in C and C++ by developing a finite state machine and connecting it to existing data streams which reduced the incident reaction time by 70%.
- Developed a traffic management system for state highways and tunnels. This system was deployed in highway tunnels across the region.
- Developed and maintained a manufacturing process support system.