Founder, CEO2017 - PRESENTSandbox Ltd
Technologies: C++, C#, Java, Unity, Android Studio, OpenCV, QT, Image Magick
- Developed an innovative MR (mixed reality) solution for immersive live theatrical performances.
- Co-developed a VR biking experience for Oculus Go headsets.
- Created a VR exploration mini-game for headsets with 3 degrees of freedom (3Dof).
- Implemented remake of old 2D platformer jump and run game.
- Designed and developed a virtual tour application based on VR and 360 photos/videos.
- Engineered Android native multimedia app in lock screen mode deployed on museum kiosk based on the Elo device.
- Developed image editing, management, and printing desktop software.
Contractor, Software Developer2018 - 2019Progress Telerik
Technologies: C++, C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Developed JustMock framework support for mocking C# language features like local functions, async methods, and non-public generics.
- Refactored internal unit test infrastructure to enable easier unit test code sharing and execution with different test runners like MsTest, NUnit, and XUnit.
- Performed customer support and assistance to JustMock clients.
Co-Founder, CTO2015 - 2018Parizagames Ltd
Technologies: C#, Unity
- Developed the hero/tower defense game "Mad Gardener" and published it on App Store, Google Play, Universal Windows Platform, and Steam.
- Designed and balanced gameplay with difficulty progression, in-game currency, and in-app purchases.
- Established project management infrastructure including code repositories, issue trackers, and build pipeline.
- Created and supported company website and social network pages.
- Presented the game at events, game conferences, and meetups.
Software Developer2012 - 2015Chaos Group
Technologies: C++, MEL Script, Maya
- Integrated core V-Ray functionality into Autodesk Maya.
- Implemented new features following the internal development process.
- Collaborated with the QA team on customer support and bug fixing.
Gameplay Programmer2011 - 2012Ubisoft
- Developed the economic system of "Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation."
- Implemented carousel UI control that was used to visualize most item collections in the game.
- Created gameplay components using the internal engine statechart based system.
- Provided improvements to the GUI framework of the game engine.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011IKinema Ltd.
Technologies: C++, Lua, Trinigy Vision, Unigine, Havok, Reprise RLM
- Integrated IKinema library into Trinigy Vision engine, Unigine engine, and Havok Physics.
- Implemented a software protection system based on Reprise RLM license manager.
- Created an installer system for IKinema products.
- Designed and developed IKinema end-user API, documentation, and tutorials.
- Provided sample ports of IKinema to Lua scripting and Java.
Software Engineer2008 - 2009Dagger Games Studio
Technologies: C++, DirectX, HLSL
- Participated in the development of action/RPG games "Dimensity" and "Hazen" that were published by "Strategy First."
- Re-factored the scripting system of the in-house game engine by moving the game script code from the main assembly to separate DLLs for each level.
- Implemented most of the gameplay scripts in the game "Hazen."
- Developed HLSL shader to simulate and visualize ripple effect when characters move inside water pools.