C#, AWS Developer2022 - 2022CodeMerx
Technologies: C#, AWS, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), AWS SDK, AWS Step Functions, AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Amazon SQS, REST, REST APIs, RESTful APIs, Cloud, Databases, Web Development
- Implemented orchestration using the AWS Step Functions service.
- Designed and developed a RESTful API with API Gateway service.
- Researched and tested IoC solutions for automating the infrastructure deployment process.
Contractor, C++, Qt Developer2021 - 2022Autodesk
Technologies: C++, Qt, Qt 5
- Developed a multi-platform system for maintaining internal application properties.
- Implemented reusable UI widgets, following the Qt Model-View-Controller architecture.
- Collaborated with the product owner on improving the requirements based on the underlying implementation.
C++, Qt Developer2019 - 2021Toptal Client
Technologies: C++, Qt, QML, Databases, SQL
- Implemented a UI exactly matching the layout provided by the design team.
- Enhanced the secure file storage of the application with new features.
- Participated in internal knowledge-sharing webinars.
Contractor, Software Developer2018 - 2019Progress Telerik
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Tortoise Git, OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Git, C#.NET, .NET Core, .NET, C#, C++
- Developed JustMock framework support for mocking C# language features like local functions, async methods, and non-public generics.
- Refactored internal unit test infrastructure to enable easier unit test code sharing and execution with different test runners like MsTest, NUnit, and XUnit.
- Performed customer support and assistance to JustMock clients.
Founder | CEO2017 - 2019Sandbox Ltd
Technologies: Android Games, Back-end Development, Microsoft Visual Studio, Unity3D, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, SQLite, Mobile Games, Games, MonoDevelop, Oculus, Qt Widgets, Tortoise Git, Unity 5, Unity2D, Unity Editor Scripting, Video Games, Gameplay Development, OOP Designs, Qt 5, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Android API, SQL, Git, Unity 3, Oculus Go, Android, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), ImageMagick, Qt, OpenCV, Android Studio, Unity, Java, C#, C++
- Developed an innovative MR (mixed reality) solution for immersive live theatrical performances.
- Co-developed a VR biking experience for Oculus Go headsets.
- Created a VR exploration mini-game for headsets with three degrees of freedom (3 DoF).
- Implemented the remake of an old 2D platformer jump and run game.
- Designed and developed a virtual tour application based on VR and 360 photos and videos.
- Engineered an Android native multimedia app in lock-screen mode deployed on a museum kiosk based on the Elo device.
- Developed image editing, management, and printing desktop software.
Co-founder | CTO2015 - 2018Parizagames Ltd
Technologies: Android Games, Microsoft Visual Studio, Unity3D, Game AI, Mobile Games, Games, MonoDevelop, Tortoise Git, Unity 5, Unity Editor Scripting, Video Games, Gameplay Development, OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Git, Unity 3, Unity Cloud Build, 2D Games, 3D Games, Game Development, Unity, C#
- Developed the hero/tower defense game "Mad Gardener" and published it on App Store, Google Play, Universal Windows Platform, and Steam.
- Designed and balanced gameplay with difficulty progression, in-game currency, and in-app purchases.
- Established project management infrastructure, including code repositories, issue trackers, and built pipeline.
- Created and supported the company website and social network pages.
- Presented the game at events, game conferences, and meetups.
Software Developer2012 - 2015Chaos Group
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Tortoise Git, OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Git, Maya, Autodesk Maya, C++
- Integrated core V-Ray functionality into Autodesk Maya.
- Implemented new features, following the internal development process.
- Collaborated with the QA team on customer support and bug fixing.
Gameplay Programmer2011 - 2012Ubisoft
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Game AI, Games, Video Games, Gameplay Development, OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Flash ActionScript, 2D Games, 3D Games, Game Development, C++
- Developed the economic system of "Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation."
- Implemented carousel UI control to visualize most item collections in the game.
- Created gameplay components using the internal engine statechart-based system.
- Provided improvements to the GUI framework of the game engine.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011IKinema
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Subversion (SVN), OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Reprise License Manager (RLM), Havok, Unigine, Trinigy 3DVision, Lua, C++
- Integrated IKinema library into Trinigy Vision, Unigine, and Havok Physics.
- Implemented a software protection system based on the Reprise License Manager (RLM).
- Created and maintained the installer system for IKinema products.
- Designed and developed IKinema end-user API, documentation, and tutorials.
- Provided sample ports of IKinema to Lua scripting and Java.
Software Engineer2008 - 2009Dagger Games Studio
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Games, GDI(+), Win32, TortoiseSVN, Direct3D, Direct3D 9, Video Games, Gameplay Development, OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), DirectX, 2D Games, 3D Games, Game Development, HLSL, C++
- Participated in the development of action/RPG games "Dimensity" and "Hazen" published by "Strategy First."
- Re-factored the scripting system of the in-house game engine by moving the game script code from the main assembly to separate DLLs for each level.
- Implemented most of the gameplay scripts in the game "Hazen."
- Developed an HLSL to simulate and visualize the ripple effect when characters move inside water pools.