Founder, CEO2017 - PRESENTSandbox Ltd
Technologies: Android Games, Back-End Developer, Microsoft Visual Studio, Unity3D, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, SQLite, Mobile Games, Games, MonoDevelop, Oculus, Qt Widgets, Tortoise Git, Unity 5, Unity2D, Unity Editor Scripting, Video Games, Gameplay Development, OOP Designs, Qt 5, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Android API, SQL, Git, Unity 3, Oculus Go, Android, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), ImageMagick, Qt, OpenCV, Android Studio, Unity, Java, C#, C++
- Developed an innovative MR (mixed reality) solution for immersive live theatrical performances.
- Co-developed a VR biking experience for Oculus Go headsets.
- Created a VR exploration mini-game for headsets with 3 degrees of freedom (3Dof).
- Implemented remake of old 2D platformer jump and run game.
- Designed and developed a virtual tour application based on VR and 360 photos/videos.
- Engineered Android native multimedia app in lock screen mode deployed on museum kiosk based on the Elo device.
- Developed image editing, management, and printing desktop software.
Contractor, Software Developer2018 - 2019Progress Telerik
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Tortoise Git, OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Git, C#.NET, .NET Core, .NET, C#, C++
- Developed JustMock framework support for mocking C# language features like local functions, async methods, and non-public generics.
- Refactored internal unit test infrastructure to enable easier unit test code sharing and execution with different test runners like MsTest, NUnit, and XUnit.
- Performed customer support and assistance to JustMock clients.
Co-Founder, CTO2015 - 2018Parizagames Ltd
Technologies: Android Games, Microsoft Visual Studio, Unity3D, Game AI, Mobile Games, Games, MonoDevelop, Tortoise Git, Unity 5, Unity Editor Scripting, Video Games, Gameplay Development, OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Git, Unity 3, Unity Cloud Build, 2D Games, 3D Games, Game Development, Unity, C#
- Developed the hero/tower defense game "Mad Gardener" and published it on App Store, Google Play, Universal Windows Platform, and Steam.
- Designed and balanced gameplay with difficulty progression, in-game currency, and in-app purchases.
- Established project management infrastructure including code repositories, issue trackers, and build pipeline.
- Created and supported company website and social network pages.
- Presented the game at events, game conferences, and meetups.
Software Developer2012 - 2015Chaos Group
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Tortoise Git, OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Git, Maya, Autodesk Maya, C++
- Integrated core V-Ray functionality into Autodesk Maya.
- Implemented new features following the internal development process.
- Collaborated with the QA team on customer support and bug fixing.
Gameplay Programmer2011 - 2012Ubisoft
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Game AI, Games, Video Games, Gameplay Development, OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), ActionScript, 2D Games, 3D Games, Game Development, C++
- Developed the economic system of "Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation."
- Implemented carousel UI control that was used to visualize most item collections in the game.
- Created gameplay components using the internal engine statechart based system.
- Provided improvements to the GUI framework of the game engine.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011IKinema Ltd.
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Subversion (SVN), OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), RLM, Havok, Unigine, Trinigy 3DVision, Lua, C++
- Integrated IKinema library into Trinigy Vision engine, Unigine engine, and Havok Physics.
- Implemented a software protection system based on Reprise RLM license manager.
- Created an installer system for IKinema products.
- Designed and developed IKinema end-user API, documentation, and tutorials.
- Provided sample ports of IKinema to Lua scripting and Java.
Software Engineer2008 - 2009Dagger Games Studio
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Games, GDI(+), Win32, TortoiseSVN, Direct3D, Direct3D 9, Video Games, Gameplay Development, OOP Designs, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), DirectX, 2D Games, 3D Games, Game Development, HLSL, C++
- Participated in the development of action/RPG games "Dimensity" and "Hazen" that were published by "Strategy First."
- Re-factored the scripting system of the in-house game engine by moving the game script code from the main assembly to separate DLLs for each level.
- Implemented most of the gameplay scripts in the game "Hazen."
- Developed HLSL shader to simulate and visualize ripple effect when characters move inside water pools.