Full-stack Developer2019 - PRESENTNavigance
Technologies: Redux, TypeScript, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python, SQL, AWS, Auth0, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, PostgreSQL, React, Scala
- Planned and executed the transition from multiple repositories to a mono repository along with implementing the switch to GitHub Actions for the CI.
- Took ownership of the internal admin tool and helped to improve code quality by restructuring it to hexagonal architecture.
- Evangelized extracting logic into microservices when the domains were clearly separable.
- Planned and engineered migration to Auth0 to delegate authentication to a third party, improving security and unifying account management across the platform.
- Optimized and refactored an established React app which reduced the number of redundant re-renders and data fetches.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019IamBot
Technologies: Redux, TypeScript, Python, Distributed Systems, Java, Kubernetes, Docker, gRPC, GraphQL, MongoDB, React, Scala
- Implemented front-end customer messaging and administration platform using React, Redux, and GraphQL.
- Performed data migrations and architected analytic events aggregation in a non-relational database (MongoDB).
- Designed and wrote Python-based microservices serving machine learning models, with gRPC for communication.
- Participated in planning the product roadmap, task preparation, and distribution among the developers.
CTO2017 - 2018OnionGraph
Technologies: Python, SQL, Python 3, Ember.js, Docker, MariaDB
- Created several fault-tolerant microservices that were orchestrated via Celery.
- Designed and implemented a RESTful API that also adhered to the JSON API.
- Performed relational schema migrations with Alembic.
- Implemented semi-supervised keyword extraction from websites.
- Wrote the whole front-end app in Ember.js, including custom data visualizations with D3.js.