Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2017Disney
- Developed video transcoding and assets management tools for videos and images using Node.js, AngularJS, Bootstrap, and PUG.
- Created scripts to ingest videos from youtube and AWS S3 buckets.
- Built tools to transcode videos from various formats to mp4 and cut videos using ffmpeg.
- Designed and created application for internal users to manage video metadatas.
- Automated segments of the pipeline for video distribution to business partners.
- Created deployment scripts for auto deploy, improved CI/CD pipeline with CircleCI.
- Improved system security and made systems more robust.
- Designed and built RESTful Web APIs.
- Communicated with stakeholders and gathered business requirements and feedback.
- Added mobile responsiveness to existing consumer facing website.
- Reviewed code and provided feedback to peers to keep codes clean, testable, and maintainable.
- Developed test automation for UI, API and unit tests.
Software Quality Engineer2013 - 20143M Cogent
Technologies: Oracle Database, Sikuli, Jenkins, TestNG, Maven, Selenium, Java
- Designed and implemented test automation framework from scratch using Java, Selenium, TestNg, Maven, and Sikuli.
- Automated the process for submitting palmprint and fingerprint into the biometric identification system and verified results.
- Setup automation to run daily and generated email reports with test result for managers using Jenkins and Jenkins Plugins.
- Worked with product managers to gather business requirements and created test plans.
Associate Quality Engineer2012 - 2013Dex One
Technologies: Apache JMeter, Jira, Jenkins, TestNG, Maven, MySQL, Selenium, Java
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Automated the process for testing the Advertiser's account management system and verified advertising metrics.
- Created stored procedure for data integrity testing on SQL Server database.