Senior Salesforce Engineer2020 - PRESENTMcMakler GmbH
- Designed and implemented integrations across the Salesforce Platform with various third-party applications like Shortio, Dialfire for cold calling (CTI), and Google Drive and Google Calendar for documents and events management.
- Transformed the workflows and process builder to the Apex triggers and handler and Salesforce Flow with record-triggered flows.
- Designed and implemented a General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) project to automatically close leads and opportunities and erase other sensitive information upon clients' request.
- Outlined and implemented multilingual UI components for the Opportunity Next Step process using Lightning Web Components (LWC), Salesforce Screen Flow, custom labels, and Apex.
- Integrated the Google Calendar with Salesforce to schedule and manage client events for brokers and sales agents.
- Built the Salesforce Partner Community from scratch, including customization and implementation; this is an ongoing project.
Senior Salesforce Developer and Consultant2018 - 2020CRM Solutions
- Implemented the integration between Sage and Salesforce CRMs using Lightning components that maintain data integrity between SQL tables and Salesforce objects. Clients across Germany, like 11teamsports and Jutec, use the Sage-Salesforce tool.
- Designed and implemented Quote Generation with the help of the Salesforce CPQ managed package. Built bundles with available products and calculated quotes using price and product rules.
- Implemented various quote templates with Apex, Visualforce pages, and XSL-FO.
- Applied DocuSign with Salesforce CPQ, enabling quote documents to be generated automatically and sent to merchants and sales representatives via email to process both parties' signatures.
- Implemented the Google Maps interface within the custom object to track the locations of multiple addresses.
- Handled the implementation of Conga Composer for dynamically generating editable PDF contracts and e-signature forms.
- Developed a Salesforce configuration tool that helps map each SQL table column with the Salesforce object field while allowing the user to choose various options like the direction of synchronization or default values.
- Created a custom Salesforce REST service that would help bulk JSON data to integrate corresponding changes in Salesforce objects and help maintain the Salesforce day governor limits on the API callouts day limit.
- Designed and implemented a food delivery management application for a food delivery company, Lieferando, using Salesforce Service Cloud, FSL, and the Glympse managed package.
- Configured Salesforce Field Service and Field Service Admin applications and built custom solutions using Apex and LWC. Integrated Salesforce Field Service with Glympse En Route to calculate the ETA and last-known location.
Senior IT Engineer2017 - 2018ACS Global Tech Solutions
- Designed, developed, and implemented the EIDR registration from 21st Century Fox's Salesforce organization to EIDR for registering movies, web series, and TV shows according to international rules and technical standards.
- Implemented EIDR registration using REST callouts of data input from localized users via Visualforce pages and made batch registration with XML request data and XML responses.
- Designed and developed Lightning pages with Lightning Components, server and client controllers, and Lightning Design System styles. It was also used to support the Salesforce1 mobile app.
- Designed and developed batch and scheduled classes and participated in deployment activities using the Ant Migration Tool.
- Used CPQ Salesforce to adjust offer prices and discounts according to seasons while selling articles.
Senior Consultant2013 - 2017Capgemini India
- Spearheaded, designed, and built the integration processes using SOAP web services to move from Salesforce to a Java system. Designed and developed more than 20 Apex classes, ten triggers, and ten Visualforce pages.
- Implemented the Unix tool that successfully accepts key information from the mainframe database using Unix scripting and then sends alerts as email notifications via the Salesforce Platform.
- Designed and developed many triggers—future methods for making callouts— which would help satisfy Salesforce governor limits on the number of API callout limitations per day without buying extra Salesforce licenses.
- Performed administration configuration tasks like setting up organization role hierarchy, creating users, roles, profiles, permission sets, groups, and queues, configuring IP ranges, sharing rules and business hours, and deploying the components.
- Designed and developed Salesforce flows for the automation of many business rules.
- Developed batch processes to fully automate data access points.
Software Engineer2008 - 2013Renault Nissan Technology & Business Center
Technologies: CICS, IBM Db2, JCL, COBOL, Unix, Mainframe
- Participated in the successful design and deployment of the RPL to COBOL code migration including system analysis, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Generated complicated mainframe screens using INSTALL-1 panels for inspection representatives to capture damage information of leased vehicles and to generate reports on various parts of the vehicles.
- Migrated hundreds of RPL programs to COBOL per week with zero issues.
- Executed a conversion tool in Unix for converting RPL to COBOL.
Software Engineer2005 - 2008Techno Soft Solutions
Technologies: CICS, IBM Db2, JCL, COBOL, Mainframe, Java
- Transitioned Mannheim's auction vehicle inspection vendor successfully, which was my biggest achievement.
- Suggested and developed, as an IT engineer, a mainframe screening tool using CICS; ensured that it would accept seasonal rates and apply the same across the business.
- Developed many tools that could help the development and support team in organizing mainframes tasks, show notifications, and send email alerts within the mainframes.