Verified Expert in Engineering
Majid is an experienced, innovative, full-stack web developer who loves working on exciting and challenging projects. He is full of energy, experience, and enthusiasm and always strives to bring out the best in him in every project he contributes to. Majid has worked on various projects, from bespoke systems to eCommerce solutions for many well-known brands. These are the types of projects he is eager to perform.
Laravel, React, Node.js, Shopify, MacOS, Linux, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, NestJS
The most amazing...
...project I've developed is an Uber-like booking service.
Senior Front-end Developer
Stubben Edge Group Limited
- Refactored the old code and provided the base and guidelines for the new refactored app. Built the project from scratch using the latest technologies.
- Worked on implementing new features and migrating and enhancing the existing ones.
- Provided insight and documentation to allow current and new developers to work on the project and force an up-to-standard structure and guidelines to ensure a well-written new build.
- Planned the website build process and set up the project pipeline.
- Set up the Shopify store and developed the Shopify theme and front-end components.
- Integrated the Shopify store with third party services.
- Implemented custom shopping experiences for different types of users.
Contract Full Stack Developer
Swarming Technology LLC
- Developed eCommerce websites for startups and large-scale companies.
- Worked on new features, amends, and bug fixes for existing eCommerce projects (Magento and Shopify).
- Created an interactive animated Shopify theme using the latest Shopify coding features. I've built the theme using TailwindCSS and AlpineJS, along with many custom implementations to provide additional features to the store.
- Provided solutions to third-party integrations with the eCommerce stores. I've also written detailed plans and estimates for project upgrades and migrations.
- Enhanced the page speed and core web vitals of multiple eCommerce websites and reduced the impact of third-party apps on load speed.
Contract Full-Stack Developer
- Fix back-end issues and improved the speed and efficiency of API requests.
- Improved the front end for reports section and admin interface.
- Brainstormed ideas and provided solutions to enhance the platform.
Lead Web Developer
- Developed an online tutor booking system using Laravel, React, and Node.js. The system included payments, a WebSockets chat service, Zoom integration, account management, and many other features.
- Built a dynamic and interactive map for Transport for the North, the UK's northwest railway, using Laravel and Vue.js.
- Created Magento eCommerce websites and modules for clothing, health supplements, and heating oil companies, some of them generating millions in sales.
- Developed many Shopify apps and themes for different businesses, such as an electric bike company and a shoe retailer.
- Worked on the car parking cross-platform mobile app for Manchester Airport.
- Contributed to developing and upgrading websites for many market-leading companies such as TurtleWax, Vileda, Marigold, Metanium, FineBedding, and more.
- Developed the back end and API for a job and freelancing platform system.
- Developed Shopify PWA theme and storefront app for an electric bike company.
- Worked on the eCommerce websites for many popular brands, including TurtleWax, Vileda, and Marigold.
- Created a Shopify React private app using GraphQL, Shopify Polaris, and a Laravel back end. The app handles the syncing of products, customers, and orders with external stores. It also handled order fulfillment webhook events.
Lead Web and Mobile Developer
- Developed various bespoke web systems, such as a social network, a mailing platform, and many service order systems.
- Programmed native mobile apps for a social network, service orders, and directory web systems.
- Built the server-side REST API for different mobile and SPA apps.
- Developed a geolocation map website that helps users find nearby businesses that suit their preferences.
- Created Magento themes and modules for businesses that sell various products and services.
- Maintained and upgraded websites with big data and high user traffic.
Development Team Leader
Identity Branding Solutions
- Assisted the CEO in founding the company and hiring team members. Managed multiple projects to ensure their delivery within deadlines.
- Developed a points and score-based eCommerce system for a company in Libya.
- Built an interactive map system for satellite channels to show in the background of TV presenters.
E-learning Systems Developer
The Academy of E-learning Britain
- Developed an online e-learning classroom system that creates virtual classroom environments using videoconferencing, a synchronous whiteboard, synchronous presentation, and a live text chat.
- Designed an online meeting system similar to Zoom.
- Built and maintained the company's website and servers.
Online Tutor Hiring E-learning System
I built a REST JSON API and all the structure needed to manage different user data and roles and all possible user and admin requests in the back end. I linked the system with the Zoom API to allow video creation and update and ensure Zoom meetings' connection with the system bookings.
I also created a live text chat app using Node.js and integrated it with the React front end. Finally, I linked the app's back end with Stripe Connect to automatically pay out tutors for the classes they taught.
Professionals Hiring System
Interactive Map for a Railway Company
Bikes' Retailer Shopify Store
Heating Oil Distributor
The quotation process is built using React, while the checkout process uses Magento. Both websites are connected to several third-party APIs to enable user data and prices fetching and syncing order data with the order management system.
Laravel, Tailwind CSS, CodeIgniter, Redux, Next.js, NestJS, Symfony
React, Vue, jQuery, MobX, Node.js, Rollup.js, Stripe Connect, Leaflet, Shopify API
Magento Modules, Flash, Webpack, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Auth0, Prisma, Concrete5
Magento 2, Shopify, WordPress, Magento, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS
JSON, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Git Flow, SOAP, RTL, Back-end Development, Page Speed Optimization, Plugins, Software Development, Alpine.js, Image Processing, API Integration, Single Sign-on (SSO), eCommerce, Shopify Customizations
Continuous Integration (CI)