- Lead DeveloperPortbox (http://beta.portbox.com/)2013 - PRESENT
- Built an enterprise single-page application with rich UI and complicated MongoDB database.
- Front-end and Back-end DeveloperSharefishapp.com2016 - 2016
Technologies: React.js, Redux, Parse API, Node.js, Stripe API
- Crated React.js components, Redux application architecture, and used Node.js REST for Stripe API and email services.
- Back-end and Front-end DeveloperSnakt.com2014 - 2015
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS, MongoDB
- Created fast and difficult queries with MongoDB, Node.js REST services, AngularJS directives, and AWS integration.
- Software DeveloperMATERIAL WRLD (via Toptal)2012 - 2013
- Developed various features on the front-end and back-end to prepare for a major launch.
- Software EngineerViki (via Toptal)2012 - 2013
- Worked on the real-time application (Front-end, back-end, and double-directional protocol WebSockets for interacting between them) for editing and translating subtitles simultaneously by different users.
- Software DeveloperKeenprint (via Toptal)2012 - 2012
- Created a business card editor with a lot of options (creating cards with different 2D transformations).
- Web DeveloperLemberg2012 - 2012
Technologies: Node.js, Express, JQTMPL, MongoDB, CSS3, HTML5
- Implemented front-end and back-end parts for the authentication process, password reset.
- Implemented the email sending, account registration and the UI for these features.
- The application allows users to store events, photos and files.
- Web DeveloperLemberg2011 - 2012
- The application allows managing sales representatives (Field Reps).
- Implemented custom Jquery plugins, used the Jquery UI widget to organize code in a good structure for UI components (wizards, dialogs, grids) with separated initialization, rendering and data manipulations.
- The Backbone.js library was used to follow MVC in the whole application.
- Implemented models and business logic in PHP side.
- Web DeveloperLemberg2011 - 2011
- Did the sitebuild of the design from PSD (photoshop) files.
- Used the Evernote API library, and the Thrift platform to communicate with the Evernote server.
- Used HTML5 local storage to save data in JSON format.
- Implemented the data layer to serialize into JSON.
- Used the Mootools library to make the application's code easy to read and maintain.
- Web DeveloperSoftServe2008 - 2011
- US-based company, enterprise online-analytics application (like "Omniture") with rich UI.
- Responsible for new UI feature development, UX improvement, and code refactoring.
- Implemented a lot of UI Components using ActionScript 2/3, enterprise custom data grid (with the complicated behavior, custom tree views inside, lazy loading, custom item renders, and custom charts).
- Used the YUI library for UI components.
- Worked with JBoss and Tomcat webservers, hypersonic db.