- Lead DeveloperPortbox (beta.portbox.com)2013 - PRESENT
- Built an enterprise single-page application with rich UI and complicated MongoDB database.
- Full-stack Developer (MERN Stack) and MongoDB ExpertLOQUS2017 - 2017
Technologies: MongoDB, Node.js, React.js, C3.js, D3.js
- Developed and consulted for MongoDB databases.
- Built React.js components.
- Created a Node.js-based API for the React.js application.
- MEAN DeveloperWikistrat (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS, Atlassian API, D3.js, MongoDB, Mocha
- Developed under the Atlassian API using BDD and drawing D3.js charts.
- Front-end and Back-end DeveloperSharefishapp.com2016 - 2016
Technologies: React.js, Redux, Parse API, Node.js, Stripe API
- Crated React.js components, Redux application architecture, and used Node.js REST for Stripe API and email services.
- Back-end and Front-end DeveloperSnakt.com2014 - 2015
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS, MongoDB
- Created fast and difficult queries with MongoDB, Node.js REST services, AngularJS directives, and AWS integration.
- Software DeveloperMATERIAL WRLD (via Toptal)2012 - 2013
- Developed various features on the front-end and back-end to prepare for a major launch.
- Software EngineerViki (via Toptal)2012 - 2013
- Worked on the real-time application (front-end, back-end, and double-directional protocol web sockets for interacting between them) for editing and translating subtitles simultaneously by different users.
- Software DeveloperKeenprint (via Toptal)2012 - 2012
- Created a business card editor with a lot of options (creating cards with different 2D transformations).
- Web DeveloperLemberg2012 - 2012
Technologies: Node.js, Express, JQTMPL, MongoDB, CSS3, HTML5
- Implemented front-end and back-end parts for the authentication process, password reset.
- Implemented the email sending, account registration and the UI for these features. The application allows users to store events, photos and files.
- Web DeveloperLemberg2011 - 2012
- Implemented custom jQuery plugins and used the jQuery UI widget for a sales field rep management application to organize code in a good structure for UI components (wizards, dialogs, grids) with separated initialization, rendering, and data manipulations.
- Used the Backbone.js library to follow MVC in the whole application.
- Implemented models and business logic in the PHP side.
- Web DeveloperLemberg2011 - 2011
- Did the site build of the design from PSD files.
- Used the Evernote API library and the Thrift platform to communicate with the Evernote server.
- Used HTML5 local storage to save the data in JSON format.
- Implemented the data layer to serialize into JSON.
- Used the Mootools library to make the application's code easy to read and maintain.
- Web DeveloperSoftServe2008 - 2011
- Developed for a US-based company's enterprise online-analytics application (like "Omniture") with rich UI.
- Developed new UI features, made improvements to the UX, and refactored code.
- Implemented a lot of UI components using ActionScript 2/3 and enterprise custom data grid (with the complicated behavior, custom tree views inside, lazy loading, custom item renders, and custom charts).
- Used the YUI library for UI components.
- Worked with JBoss and Tomcat web servers and a hypersonic DB.