Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019BCG
Technologies: VictoryChart, D3.js, PostgreSQL, Flask, MobX, React
- Built an enterprise dashboard SPA with multiple custom charts and components.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2019BCG
Technologies: React, D3.js
- Created a custom enterprise React component to represent a supply chain view.
- Built an enterprise application based on microservices and high load architecture.
Full-stack Developer (MERN Stack) and MongoDB Expert2017 - 2017LOQUS
Technologies: D3.js, C3.js, React, Node.js, MongoDB
- Developed and consulted for MongoDB databases.
- Built React components.
- Created a Node.js-based API for the React application.
Lead Developer2013 - 2017Portbox (beta.portbox.com)
- Built an enterprise single-page application with rich UI and complicated MongoDB database.
MEAN Developer2016 - 2016Wikistrat (via Toptal)
Technologies: Mocha, MongoDB, D3.js, Atlassian, AngularJS, Node.js
- Developed under the Atlassian API using BDD and drawing D3.js charts.
Front- and Back-end Developer2016 - 2016Sharefishapp.com
Technologies: Parse, Stripe API, Node.js, Redux, React
- Created React components, Redux application architecture, and Stripe API and email services.
Back- and Front-end Developer2014 - 2015Snakt.com
Technologies: MongoDB, AngularJS, Node.js
- Created fast and difficult queries with MongoDB, Node.js REST services, AngularJS directives, and AWS integration.
Software Developer2012 - 2013MATERIAL WRLD (via Toptal)
- Developed various features on the front and back end to prepare for a major launch.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013Viki (via Toptal)
- Worked on the real-time application (front-end, back-end, and double-directional protocol websockets for interacting between them) for editing and translating subtitles simultaneously by different users.
Software Developer2012 - 2012Keenprint (via Toptal)
- Created a business card editor with a lot of options (creating cards with different 2D transformations).
Web Developer2012 - 2012Lemberg
Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js
- Implemented front-end and back-end parts for the authentication process, password reset.
- Implemented the email sending, account registration and the UI for these features. The application allows users to store events, photos and files.
Web Developer2011 - 2012Lemberg
- Implemented custom jQuery plugins and used the jQuery UI widget for a sales field rep management application to organize code in a good structure for UI components (wizards, dialogs, grids) with separated initialization, rendering, and data manipulations.
- Used the Backbone.js library to follow MVC in the whole application.
- Implemented models and business logic in the PHP side.
Web Developer2011 - 2011Lemberg
- Did the site build of the design from PSD files.
- Used the Evernote API library and the Thrift platform to communicate with the Evernote server.
- Used HTML5 local storage to save the data in JSON format.
- Implemented the data layer to serialize into JSON.
- Used the Mootools library to make the application's code easy to read and maintain.
Web Developer2008 - 2011SoftServe
- Developed for a US-based company's enterprise online-analytics application (like "Omniture") with rich UI.
- Developed new UI features, made improvements to the UX, and refactored code.
- Implemented a lot of UI components using ActionScript 2/3 and enterprise custom data grid (with the complicated behavior, custom tree views inside, lazy loading, custom item renders, and custom charts).
- Used the YUI library for UI components.
- Worked with JBoss and Tomcat web servers and a hypersonic DB.