Verified Expert in Engineering
MacOS, Windows, Linux, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a graph chart with descendants and difficult calculations to display with metrics for complex analytics.
- Built an enterprise dashboard SPA with multiple custom charts and components.
- Created a custom enterprise React component to represent a supply chain view.
- Built an enterprise application based on microservices and high load architecture.
Full-stack Developer (MERN Stack) and MongoDB Expert
- Developed and consulted for MongoDB databases.
- Built React components.
- Created a Node.js-based API for the React application.
- Built an enterprise single-page application with rich UI and complicated MongoDB database.
Wikistrat (via Toptal)
- Developed under the Atlassian API using BDD and drawing D3.js charts.
Front- and Back-end Developer
- Created React components, Redux application architecture, and Stripe API and email services.
Back- and Front-end Developer
- Created fast and difficult queries with MongoDB, Node.js REST services, AngularJS directives, and AWS integration.
MATERIAL WRLD (via Toptal)
- Developed various features on the front and back end to prepare for a major launch.
Viki (via Toptal)
- Worked on the real-time application (front-end, back-end, and double-directional protocol websockets for interacting between them) for editing and translating subtitles simultaneously by different users.
Keenprint (via Toptal)
- Created a business card editor with a lot of options (creating cards with different 2D transformations).
- Implemented front-end and back-end parts for the authentication process, password reset.
- Implemented the email sending, account registration and the UI for these features. The application allows users to store events, photos and files.
- Implemented custom jQuery plugins and used the jQuery UI widget for a sales field rep management application to organize code in a good structure for UI components (wizards, dialogs, grids) with separated initialization, rendering, and data manipulations.
- Used the Backbone.js library to follow MVC in the whole application.
- Implemented models and business logic in the PHP side.
- Did the site build of the design from PSD files.
- Used the Evernote API library and the Thrift platform to communicate with the Evernote server.
- Used HTML5 local storage to save the data in JSON format.
- Implemented the data layer to serialize into JSON.
- Used the Mootools library to make the application's code easy to read and maintain.
- Developed for a US-based company's enterprise online-analytics application (like "Omniture") with rich UI.
- Developed new UI features, made improvements to the UX, and refactored code.
- Implemented a lot of UI components using ActionScript 2/3 and enterprise custom data grid (with the complicated behavior, custom tree views inside, lazy loading, custom item renders, and custom charts).
- Used the YUI library for UI components.
- Worked with JBoss and Tomcat web servers and a hypersonic DB.
BCG - Supply Chain React Component
AngularJS, Adobe Flex, Express.js, Kohana, Flex, Redux, Flask, Angular, Cairngorm
D3.js, React, jQuery, Node.js, Underscore.js, C3.js, Socket.IO, MooTools, Backbone.js, YUI, Stripe API, MobX, Google Analytics API, Twitter API
Mongoose, Evernote, Flash, Atlassian, Mocha, Google Analytics, Jira, Adobe Photoshop
MongoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL
Back-end Development, WebSockets, VictoryChart, Google Tag Manager, SVG
Agile Software Development, Concurrent Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD)
JBoss, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Parse, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, MacOS, Windows
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University - Ivano-Frankivsk