Principal Engineer2021 - PRESENTSokowatch
Technologies: Java, Jira Administration, REST API Automation, UI Automation, Locust, Jenkins, White Box Testing, Jira, QA Testing, iTerm2
- Developed back-end automation framework which increased reliability of our back-end services and cut down the release time.
- Implemented correct usage of Jira. I incorporated the use of epics, dashboards, and release management using Jira.
- Orchestrated and managed releases. Also, I took care of approvals and made sure that every stakeholder is properly aligned.
- Managed and trained team on automation and delivery management.
Engineering Manager Quality2019 - 2021Gojek
Technologies: Java, REST API Automation, UI Automation, Appium, Selenium, Jira, Postman, Mobile Device QA Automation, Kotlin, QA Testing, iTerm2
- Developed app automation and implemented test cases to have coverage of 90+% of user flows. I cut down the release time by 60%.
- Worked on the proper reporting and tracking of issues using Jira dashboards.
- Managed timely release of driver apps and took care of managing bug busting and debugging.
Lead Quality Engineer2018 - 2019Dunzo
Technologies: Java, Selenium, REST API Automation, Appium, Jenkins, Manual Testing, Python, Linux, Mobile Device QA Automation, Jira, QA Testing, iTerm2
- Managed back-end releases using automation. Helped the team to increase their code quality by early feedback.
- Created back-end automation framework for all the modules in the company.
- Managed and trained team on automation. Also helped in hiring the complete QA team.
Software Development Engineer in Test - L22017 - 2018Ola
Technologies: Java, REST API Automation, REST Assured, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, Reporting, Locust, Test Planning, QA Test Plan Management, Testing Strategy, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), QA Testing
- Developed back-end automation framework for OlaShare pricing team. I delivered releases through CI/CD with integrated test cases.
- Helped team with real-time feedback on code changes and regression impacts.
- Managed GST addition in OlaShare billing and helped the team to seamlessly deliver the massive release in stipulated time with zero defects.
Test Lead in Automation2016 - 2017Newnet Communication Technologies
Technologies: Appium, Jenkins, iOS, UI Testing, Mobile Device QA Automation, QA Testing
- Developed an iOS automation framework when the Appium desktop support for iOS 9 was not officially added. In addition, I helped the team to fastback the release of feature enhancements.
- Scripted manual cases in the automation framework to get exhaustive coverage.
- Trained team on automation basics and onboarded them.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test2016 - 2016TestVagrant
Technologies: Java, Appium, Gradle, REST Assured, REST API Automation, Selenium, QA Testing
- Worked with three different clients during my tenure and helped them to get started with automation setup.
- Created frameworks for app and back-end automation.
- Onboarded and trained the team to get started with automation.
Product Engineer2015 - 2016Tangoe
Technologies: Java, Selenium, Appium, Functional Testing, Mobile QA, Web QA, Enterprise SaaS, Test Cases, Test Case Development, Test Case Creation, Test Case Execution, Web, QA Testing, PHP
- Understood requirements from the team and wrote test scenarios with 95+% coverage.
- Automated web UI tests and took part in release testing.
- Took care of bug reporting and got them resolved. I also managed the status updates to stakeholders.
Programmer Analyst2011 - 2014Cognizant
Technologies: Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Manual QA, Quality Assurance (QA), REST APIs, WordPress, Website QA, QA Testing
- Learned basics of testing, STLC, SDLC, and bug lifecycle pretty quickly. I also got my first project after the first month of training.
- Helped improve software quality by logging plenty of bugs.
- Provided status updates and reported to respective managers.