Verified Expert in Engineering
Manjunath is a senior Salesforce developer and architect with extensive hands-on development experience in Lightning Aura components, Lightning Web components, Visualforce pages, and Apex. He has designed and developed various Salesforce products, from service and sales to communities and mobile apps. Manjunath is also an excellent communicator and understands the needs and priorities of his clients.
The most amazing...
...platform I've developed is an NSW Police Firearms Management System for community safety.
Bryden Consulting Pty Ltd
- Developed and assisted in the onboarding of Salesforce Field Service for a client. There were minor issues in the existing system rendering the application useless. I fixed those issues and ensured that Salesforce's best practices were followed.
- Created a document parsing solution with webhook implementation to Salesforce, cleaned up a redundant data model, and automated some business processes like automatically enhancing case records and finding a service territory.
- Provided a business analysis service, ran workshops with the client and their team, streamlined requirements, and provided implementation for most of the requests.
- Enabled a Salesforce Field Service implementation and document parsing solution.
Butn (via Toptal)
- Reverse-engineered and documented a system flow while working with an AWS architect on a migration exercise, mapping business processes, reviewing, identifying, and remediating programming flaws.
- Assisted in upgrading DevOps and triage issues and provided different solutions.
- Fixed existing business-as-usual (BAU) issues in Lightning components, Apex classes, and integration classes.
- Worked extensively on Batch class and elevated message queues, as well as custom Rest APIs.
- Worked on field service management, including bin collection requests, scheduling, missed payments, billing, and invoicing with Xero and DocuSign integration.
- Automated inventory management by a QR code generator, as well as scanning, work order generation, service appointments, and resource allocation based on skills.
- Automated a client onboarding lead, task management, and customer requests.
- Participated primarily in a business case for firearms registry transformation, directly impacting the community's safety.
- Assessed platforms, solutions, and application architecture and performed cost-benefit analysis.
- Participated in core decision-making, representing projects in ARBs, CABs, and architecture meetings.
- Designed an on-premise and on-cloud hybrid system solution for a security design decision not to store any firearm personal identifiable information data in Salesforce.
Application Architect and Team Lead
- Participated in the initial proof of concept (POC) that led to a two-year-long project. The program transformed the way conveyancers and solicitors interact with Revenue NSW.
- Developed a complete digital solution with a form builder built on Aura Framework that scaled and onboarded multiple forms.
- Worked on extensive security restrictions on data management and document storage. Introduced a design with Mutual TLS between MuleSoft and Salesforce. Established a single sign-on (SSO) with ping and Salesforce Shield for encryption at rest.
- Worked across other business areas like land tax and payroll for initial POCs and business cases.
Victorian Electoral Commission
- Worked on the architecture of a flagship project for a voting center guide web app, from an end-to-end process to the bidding part. I was both an architect and a Salesforce developer on this project.
- Implemented in on Heroku with a Node.js server layer and AngularJS for the front end. The business data were delivered from Salesforce, which was tightly integrated with Heroku.
- Implemented a geographic information system (GIS) with less than one second response time for an initial load of the KML layer, which was challenging. Auto-scaled dynos per load.
- Optimized a query for a better RESTful service from Salesforce. Launched the project was successfully launched, and around 60,000 people hit the website on election day without the system going down.
Senior Salesforce Developer
New South Wales Electoral Commission
- Delivered a complaint handling system to the New South Wales Electoral Commission on the service cloud. Oversaw design, development, and delivery of the project. Integrated it with HP TRIM and a customized Lightning Outlook connector.
- Developed a responsive force.com UI for the general public and internal staff for capturing cases and routing rules to assign them to appropriate owners.
- Managed stakeholder expectations continuously and established effective communication.
Gun Registry Transformation
I designed this portal to solve the extensive security restriction on data management and document storage. The design involved mutual TLS between MuleSoft and Salesforce, and I established an SSO with ping, F-Secure for document malware check, and Salesforce Shield for encryption at rest.
I devised a Python-based code and component packaging to effectively assist in the previously uncoordinated release management and repeated overwriting of code. Also, I worked across other business areas, such as land tax and payroll, for initial POCs and business cases.
Finally, I presented various platform features to a gun registry, a Salesforce platform, and other business areas. Many roadshows have introduced the new platform for all weapon acquisitions and disposals. There is also cross-agency integration for identity management and experience.
Client Sustainable Salons
Salesforce Design Authority
Salesforce REST API, Node.js, React, Salesforce API, HP Trim API, Xero API
Salesforce Lightning, Communities, Business Analysis, Solution Architecture, System Integration, Certified Salesforce Administrator, CI/CD Pipelines, Salesforce Cloud Flow, Technical Design, Data Architecture, Architecture, Integration, APIs, Stakeholder Engagement, Administration, Salesforce Service Cloud, Engineering, Analytics, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Field Service, Salesforce Apex, Batch File Processing, Xero Accounting, Business Process Analysis
Field Service Lightning, GitHub, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Lightning Communities
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communications
Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) - Belgaum, India
Salesforce Certified Solution Architect
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Administrator