Salesforce Developer2022 - 2022Bryden Consulting Pty Ltd (via Toptal)
Technologies: Salesforce, Field Service, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce REST API, Xero API, Business Analysis, Xero Accounting, Business Process Analysis
- Developed and assisted in the onboarding of Salesforce Field Service for a client. There were minor issues in the existing system rendering the application useless. I fixed those issues and ensured that Salesforce's best practices were followed.
- Created a document parsing solution with webhook implementation to Salesforce, cleaned up a redundant data model, and automated some business processes like automatically enhancing case records and finding a service territory.
- Provided a business analysis service, ran workshops with the client and their team, streamlined requirements, and provided implementation for most of the requests.
- Enabled a Salesforce Field Service implementation and document parsing solution.
Salesforce Architect2021 - 2022Butn (via Toptal)
- Reverse-engineered and documented a system flow while working with an AWS architect on a migration exercise, mapping business processes, reviewing, identifying, and remediating programming flaws.
- Assisted in upgrading DevOps and triage issues and provided different solutions.
- Fixed existing business-as-usual (BAU) issues in Lightning components, Apex classes, and integration classes.
- Worked extensively on Batch class and elevated message queues, as well as custom Rest APIs.
Salesforce Developer2021 - 2021Arcturious
Technologies: Field Service, Communities, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Worked on field service management, including bin collection requests, scheduling, missed payments, billing, and invoicing with Xero and DocuSign integration.
- Automated inventory management by a QR code generator, as well as scanning, work order generation, service appointments, and resource allocation based on skills.
- Automated a client onboarding lead, task management, and customer requests.
Salesforce Architect2019 - 2021NSW Police
Technologies: Salesforce, Architecture, Integration, APIs, Communities, Stakeholder Engagement, CI/CD Pipelines
- Participated primarily in a business case for firearms registry transformation, directly impacting the community's safety.
- Assessed platforms, solutions, and application architecture and performed cost-benefit analysis.
- Participated in core decision-making, representing projects in ARBs, CABs, and architecture meetings.
- Designed an on-premise and on-cloud hybrid system solution for a security design decision not to store any firearm personal identifiable information data in Salesforce.
Application Architect and Team Lead2017 - 2019Revenue NSW
Technologies: Apex Classes, Salesforce API, CI/CD Pipelines
- Participated in the initial proof of concept (POC) that led to a two-year-long project. The program transformed the way conveyancers and solicitors interact with Revenue NSW.
- Developed a complete digital solution with a form builder built on Aura Framework that scaled and onboarded multiple forms.
- Worked on extensive security restrictions on data management and document storage. Introduced a design with Mutual TLS between MuleSoft and Salesforce. Established a single sign-on (SSO) with ping and Salesforce Shield for encryption at rest.
- Worked across other business areas like land tax and payroll for initial POCs and business cases.
Salesforce Developer2017 - 2017Victorian Electoral Commission
Technologies: Apex, Heroku, Node.js
- Worked on the architecture of a flagship project for a voting center guide web app, from an end-to-end process to the bidding part. I was both an architect and a Salesforce developer on this project.
- Implemented in on Heroku with a Node.js server layer and AngularJS for the front end. The business data were delivered from Salesforce, which was tightly integrated with Heroku.
- Implemented a geographic information system (GIS) with less than one second response time for an initial load of the KML layer, which was challenging. Auto-scaled dynos per load.
- Optimized a query for a better RESTful service from Salesforce. Launched the project was successfully launched, and around 60,000 people hit the website on election day without the system going down.
Senior Salesforce Developer2016 - 2016New South Wales Electoral Commission
Technologies: HP Trim API, Salesforce Apex, Batch File Processing
- Delivered a complaint handling system to the New South Wales Electoral Commission on the service cloud. Oversaw design, development, and delivery of the project. Integrated it with HP TRIM and a customized Lightning Outlook connector.
- Developed a responsive force.com UI for the general public and internal staff for capturing cases and routing rules to assign them to appropriate owners.
- Managed stakeholder expectations continuously and established effective communication.