MuleSoft Application Developer2019 - PRESENTWawanesa Insurance
Technologies: Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), Mule 4, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Visual Studio Code, Jenkins Pipeline, XML, Mule ESB, MuleSoft
- Took a lead role in the conversion and migration of multiple integration applications that were formerly running on Sonic ESB into the MuleSoft Anypoint platform.
- Designed and developed approximately over a dozen MuleSoft applications from their foundational stage until production.
- Played a critical role in building a C4E practice, implementing C4E governance and evangelizing on the process of building and shipping integration applications using the MuleSoft Anypoint platform.
- Developed and implemented CI/CD capability for MuleSoft applications being deployed to a customer hosted runtime. using Jenkins, Groovy, Bitbucket, Maven, and Artifactory.
- Supported a cluster of customer hosted runtimes with multiple domains constituting to over 300 MuleSoft applications in production.
- Designed and implemented a process to improve C4E engagement with LOB teams or developers, by instituting and gathering useful metrics which was used to determine successful engagements.
- Architected and implemented prototype CloudHub applications to demonstrate business improvements for digitization.
- Implemented a utility middleware application that saved the company millions of dollars by reducing downtimes during critical production incidents.
- Provided elite analysis, guidance and improvement stratgies for mule applications experiencing production catastrophies.
Guidewire Application Developer2018 - 2019Wawanesa Insurance
Technologies: Jenkins Pipeline, IntelliJ IDEA, Oracle SQL, Java 8
- Delivered solutions to existing defects in an agile environment for business users of four Guidewire applications.
- Implemented optimizations and performance tuning of the Guidewire suite of applications.
- Implemented rating algorithms and business product changes, and coordinated production deployments of Guidewire suite of applications.
- Supported and coordinated migration of data from a mainframe back-end system (PMS) into Guidewire using Cronacle and ETL processes. These data migration ETL runs on a weekly batch with tens of thousands of policyholders' records per cycle.
- Developed and implemented various batch jobs in Redwood Cronacle using various scripting tools for automation, and integration of batch jobs with different external systems.
- Led the integration delivery by standing up other teams' integration capabilities.
Integration ESB Developer2015 - 2017Wawanesa Insurance
- Built multiple middleware integration applications for a major property and casualty insurance company, using the Sonic ESB platform from the design phase until applications were shipped to production.
- Developed custom Sonic services, plugins, and interfaces while applying various enterprise integration patterns.
- Created SOAP and RESTful web services with complex XSLT transformations and multiple orchestrations for real-time processing, batch processing, reliability, and to meet both functional and non-functional requirements and SLAs.
- Developed in-house developer utility tools using Java and SQL, for monitoring Sonic production components.
- Implemented various production support strategies, for troubleshooting time-sensitive business applications, and ensuring a high available Sonic ESB infrastructure.
Software Developer2016 - 2016Norima Consulting
- Designed and developed an android mobile application from the requirements stage until it was shipped to production. This application was used by the health sciences lab in Winnipeg to support ongoing rheumatoid arthritis research.
- Engaged with doctors and researchers in designing a User Interface for affected patients.
- Implemented low-level OpenGL functions to flesh out a novel user experience.