Senior SDET2019 - 2020Climate Corporation
Technologies: Git, WebdriverIO, Jasmine, Node.js
- Developed automation tests for an eCommerce web application in collaboration with business analysts.
- Opened defects in Jira. Automated tests for any defects opened in production.
- Worked with the DevOps for integrating the tests in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Took part in daily/weekly scrum activities such as daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, story pointing, and retrospective.
Lead Test Engineer2018 - 2019Kaiser permenante School of Medicine
Technologies: TestNG, Selenium, IntelliJ, AEM
- Led a team of QA engineers (on-shore and off-shore). Took part in the design and planning of multiple phases of development and deployment.
- Worked with the end client to train on how to build pages using AEM components and how to author and publish.
- Coordinated with the client to build and launch the web site for KP School of Medicine on time.
- Worked with the QA engineers to design and develop an automation framework to test the development of the AEM components and the authored data.
Senior SDET2017 - 2018Lookout
Technologies: Android SDK, Appium, Linux, Vi, Cucumber, Ruby
- Developed automation tests using Ruby Cucumber to test embedded products in Android OS. Executed the tests on multiple Android devices.
- Maintained and configured Android devices in local lab for testing.
- Worked with business analysts to define requirements and define devices to be tested.
Senior SDET2017 - 2017Ridecell.com
Technologies: Appium, Lettuce, Pytest, Python
- Developed BDD automation tests using Python, Lettuce framework.
- Worked with testers from AAA on their Gig Cars that utilized Ridecell technology.
- Analyzed defects and documented fixes or workarounds. Played an integral role in the production role out.
Lead Mobile Automation Engineer2014 - 2016Motif Investing
Technologies: Maven, TestNG, Java, Appium
- Designed and developed a mobile automation framework to test on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Worked with product owners to successfully deliver functionality on time and with zero sev1/2 defects.
- Worked with DevOps to set up a CI/CD pipeline for regression testing.
Senior SDET2002 - 2004Yahoo Inc.
Technologies: Java, Perl, PHP
- Helped in testing the Enterprise Yahoo Portal. Developed test scripts in PERL.
- Helped test the Yahoo Messenger Ad Platform to server ads per campaign configuration.
- Analyzed defects and documented them in Jira. Verified the fix for the opened defects.
Lead Automation Engineer1996 - 2002Tibco Software
Technologies: Servlets, Java, Silk
- Instrumental in developing the test framework to test the FX quote server.
- Released the quote server with zero defects. Worked with FX dealer and trained them on how to use the test tool so they can execute it locally.
- Helped set up a demo environment for pre/post-sales. Attended conventions to demo the FX product.
Visual Basic Developer1995 - 1996CBSI
Technologies: Visual Basic
- Developed Swift protocol functionality for currency transfer. The application was developed using Visual Basic with Oracle DB.
- Fixed any issues that arose from testing. Analyzed the defects and provided solutions.
- Worked with business analysts to refine requirements due to technology limitations.