- Full Stack .NET DeveloperProtcall Co (via Toptal)2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: MVC5, KnockoutJS, SQL Server, Kendo UI
- Designed the data access layer using repositories, dependency injection, and design patterns.
- Refactored several pages as I took over the project.
- Improved performance and authentication methods.
- Published the application in Windows azure and with continuous integration.
- Senior .NET DeveloperHerbalife2014 - PRESENT
- Refactored a DS notifications application in Windows Azure to implement dependency injection.
- Implemented the full client-side application with Web API using KnockoutJS, ditching 90% of jQuery.
- Lead team for pushing towards raising technologies.
- AngularJS DeveloperMuseum Auctions LLC - Via Toptal2013 - 2015
Technologies: AngularJS, jQuery, REST APIs
- Implemented a routing strategy for the entire website.
- Removed most, if not all, of the jQuery dependencies.
- Successfully implemented AngularJS with the MVC pattern accross the entire site.
- .NET DeveloperHerbalife2012 - 2014
- Developed several web applications and web services using the Windows Azure platform for sending email notifications to users. The applications involved use of C#, Entity Framework 5, WCF, SSL, and SQL Azure.
- Created an administrative tool in MVC 4 for managing incoming alert messages and distributing them appropriately.
- Developed several modules for www.myherbalife.com.
- Created several WCF services.
- Senior C# DeveloperAlertify Wireless - Via Toptal2013 - 2013
- Refactored most of the back-end to implement the Entity Framework and created several new pages and functionalities.
- Software EngineerPinnacle Aerospace2010 - 2012
- Developed dashboard tools that incorporated FusionCharts and, later, HighCharts.
- Created a website for Assurant, a Philadelphia based company. I later became a project leader with the company.
- Coded several tools for internal use that manage employees and track their hours of work. Additional functionality includes allowing managers to manipulate resources and update project schedules.
- Supported a number of projects by developing unit tests, submitting peer reviews for code, and assisting in developer training.
- Developed a website for SonoraSoftware, www.sonorasoft.com. SonoraSoftware is a subsidiary of Pinnacle.
- IT InternPersonna Industrial, American Safety Razor Co.2009 - 2010
- Developed an application in Visual Basic 6 for product management in a manufacturing plant. It includes several models, and is now critical software for the plant.
- Responsible for managing, maintaining, and acquiring computers for the company.
- Created a web application using ASP to track and manage online orders that have been purchased.
- Developed an application in VB6 for the administration of shipping orders.