Verified Expert in Engineering
Manuel is a driven and enthusiastic web developer specializing in .NET software. He has significant experience writing both front- and back-end code and enjoys working with new and innovative technologies. Manuel has written a number of web tools to enhance productivity in the workplace.
Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...code I've written is a .NET library for dynamically creating HighCharts. This eventually was used as a dashboard portal.
Manager of Development and QA
- Planned and managed projects.
- Used Agile methodology and Salesforce technologies.
Next Big Peak
- Developed the application from scratch, creating a solid foundation for a Blazor WASM app with various design patterns to support scalability and performance.
- Converted requirements into fully functional APIs with a very descriptive Swagger Spec so that others can consume and understand the RESTful implementation.
- Met the customer's expectations fully while delivering exceptionally performing APIs and SQL procedures to reduce computing on the back and front end because it required various reports and chart data.
Full-stack Web Developer (.NET)
- Created a website for connecting remotely to Avia instances in AWS (remote desktop).
- Used Razor Pages and Angular for the front-end implementation, with APIs for the back end.
- Met the customer's expectations fully while accomplishing tasks and deliverables on time.
Senior .NET Developer
- Created various APIs to connect the mobile application to the database.
- Implemented unit testing for all of the developed APIs.
- Created continuous integration environments and developed APIs for dashboards and analytics.
- Managed resources.
- Planned projects.
- Designed architecture.
- Developed and reviewed code.
Full-stack .NET Developer
- Designed the data access layer using repositories, dependency injection, and design patterns.
- Refactored several pages as I took over the project.
- Improved performance and authentication methods and published the application in Windows Azure with continuous integration.
Senior .NET Developer
- Refactored a DS notifications application in Windows Azure to implement dependency injection.
- Implemented the full client-side application with Web API using Knockout.js, ditching 90% of jQuery.
- Led the team to push towards rising technologies.
Museum Auctions, LLC
- Implemented a routing strategy for the entire website.
- Removed most, if not all, of the jQuery dependencies. Successfully implemented AngularJS with the MVC pattern across the entire site.
- Developed several web applications and web services using the Windows Azure platform for sending email notifications to users.
- Created an administrative tool in MVC 4 for managing incoming alert messages and distributing them appropriately.
- Developed several modules for www.myherbalife.com.
- Created several WCF services.
Senior C# Developer
Alertify Wireless (via Toptal)
- Refactored most of the back end to implement Entity framework and created several new pages and functionalities.
- Developed dashboard tools that incorporated FusionCharts and, later, HighCharts.
- Created a website for Assurant, a Philadelphia-based company. I later became a project leader with the company.
- Coded several tools for internal use that manage employees and track their hours of work. Additional functionality includes allowing managers to manipulate resources and update project schedules.
- Supported a number of projects by developing unit tests, submitting peer reviews for code, and assisting in developer training.
- Developed a website for SonoraSoftware, www.sonorasoft.com. SonoraSoftware is a subsidiary of Pinnacle.
Personna Industrial, American Safety Razor Co.
- Developed an application in Visual Basic 6 for product management in a manufacturing plant. It includes several models and is now critical software for the plant.
- Acquired, maintained, and managed computers for the company.
- Created a web application using ASP to track and manage online orders that have been purchased.
- Developed an application in VB6 for the administration of shipping orders.
ASP.NET, Json.NET, Kendo UI, Knockout (Knockout.js), ASP.NET Web API, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), .NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, AngularJS, Entity Framework Core, Razor, Razor Pages, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP, ASP.NET MVC 4, ASP.NET MVC 5, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), NUnit, Blazor
REST APIs, jQuery, jQuery UI, Web API, LINQ, Windows Forms (WinForms), FusionCharts, Azure API Management, ODBC, Entity Framework, jQuery Mobile, Webex API, Office 365 API
WCF Test Client, Visual Studio 2019, NuGet, Azure App Service, xUnit, Azure Key Vault, Microsoft Excel, Crystal Reports, Subversion (SVN), Visual Studio, Adobe Fireworks, Zapier
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Layer Programming, REST, Model View Controller (MVC), Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Dependency Injection, Agile Software Development, Design Patterns
Azure, Visual Studio 2017, Azure PaaS, Docker, Oracle
Microsoft SQL Server, JSON, SQL Server Management Studio, Azure SQL, Azure SQL Databases, IIS SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Ajax, Lambda Functions, APIs, Back-end, Software Engineering, Multithreading, SOAP, CI/CD Pipelines, SaaS, Organization, API Integration, Generics, SSL, Push Notifications, OAuth, Software Development
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Software Development
Universidad Tecmilenio - Obregón Sonora