Full-stack Web Developer [.NET]2019 - PRESENTDRVision Technologies (via Toptal)
Technologies: AspNet Core 2.2, Razor Pages
- Created a website for connecting remotely to Avia instances in AWS (remote desktop).
- Used Razor Pages and Angular for the front-end implementation while the back end is just APIs.
Manager of Development and QA2018 - PRESENTHerbalife
- Planned and managed projects.
- Used Agile Methodology and Salesforce technologies.
Senior .NET Developer2018 - 2019Nymbl Science (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET, C#, Web API, OAuth, Entity Framework
- Created various APIs to connect the mobile application to the database.
- Implemented unit testing for all of the developed APIs.
- Created continuous integration environments.
- Developed APIs for dashboards and analytics.
Developer Supervisor2016 - 2018Herbalife
- Managed resources.
- Planned projects.
- Designed architecture.
- Developed and reviewed code.
Full-stack .NET Developer2015 - 2017Protcall Co. (via Toptal)
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 5, Knockout.js, SQL Server, Kendo UI
- Designed the data access layer using repositories, dependency injection, and design patterns.
- Refactored several pages as I took over the project.
- Improved performance and authentication methods.
- Published the application in Windows Azure and with continuous integration.
Senior .NET Developer2014 - 2016Herbalife
- Refactored a DS notifications application in Windows Azure to implement dependency injection.
- Implemented the full client-side application with Web API using Knockout.js, ditching 90% of jQuery.
- Led the team to push towards rising technologies.
AngularJS Developer2013 - 2015Museum Auctions, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, jQuery, REST APIs
- Implemented a routing strategy for the entire website.
- Removed most, if not all, of the jQuery dependencies.
- Successfully implemented AngularJS with the MVC pattern across the entire site.
.NET Developer2012 - 2014Herbalife
- Developed several web applications and web services using the Windows Azure platform for sending email notifications to users.
- Created an administrative tool in MVC 4 for managing incoming alert messages and distributing them appropriately.
- Developed several modules for www.myherbalife.com.
- Created several WCF services.
Senior C# Developer2013 - 2013Alertify Wireless (via Toptal)
- Refactored most of the back end to implement Entity framework and created several new pages and functionalities.
Software Engineer2010 - 2012Pinnacle Aerospace
- Developed dashboard tools that incorporated FusionCharts and, later, HighCharts.
- Created a website for Assurant, a Philadelphia-based company. I later became a project leader with the company.
- Coded several tools for internal use that manage employees and track their hours of work. Additional functionality includes allowing managers to manipulate resources and update project schedules.
- Supported a number of projects by developing unit tests, submitting peer reviews for code, and assisting in developer training.
- Developed a website for SonoraSoftware, www.sonorasoft.com. SonoraSoftware is a subsidiary of Pinnacle.
IT Intern2009 - 2010Personna Industrial, American Safety Razor Co.
- Developed an application in Visual Basic 6 for product management in a manufacturing plant. It includes several models and is now critical software for the plant.
- Acquired, maintained, and managed computers for the company.
- Created a web application using ASP to track and manage online orders that have been purchased.
- Developed an application in VB6 for the administration of shipping orders.