Verified Expert in Engineering
Sass, Gulp, NPM, Node.js, React, MacOS
The most amazing...
...things I've worked on are small web applications for Adobe, Unilever, small startups to big startups, and more.
- Created build process to handle a site in 25 different languages.
- Maintained and established a workflow process for both the back-end and front-end development.
- Worked with team to adhere to web standards for responsive and retina screens.
- Built and optimized a web project that hosted on Firebase.
- Developed native browser animations.
Senior Front-end Developer
NDA Client 1 (via Toptal)
- Documented and audited an entire REST API.
- Integrated a user interface (UI) with the API endpoints.
- Created mock APIs for local development with Docker.
- Integrated and designed a UI for different views, authentication, and ACL access.
- Aided in the Docker implementation of proprietary images.
- Created a full set of REST APIs endpoints (including testing and documentation).
- Integrated with Google Cloud Platform, Google DNS, and other third-party services.
- Created Linux-based snapshots and templates for virtual machines.
- Automated the workflow for creating virtual machines on-demand.
- Implemented the UI, animations, and entire interface for a web portal.
- Established the web portal, database, authentication, and more on Firebase.
Front-end Deployment Engineer
- Established a base Docker environment for multiple stages.
- Integrated and developed a new OAuth front-end application.
- Created work flows for deployments and building processes.
- Worked on and maintained the main insurance web application.
- Built out APIs, endpoint testing, and created necessary documentation.
- Designed and developed systems from scratch to measure different metrics internally within the company.
Managing Consultant | Full-stack Developer | Designer
- Worked with startups to find funding.
- Developed technical product strategies.
- Coordinated and participated in the development and design process.
Consultant | Full-stack Developer | Designer
Manuel Pineault Consulting
- Designed and developed small to medium-sized web and mobile-based systems for startups.
- Created an AngularJS front-end application that connected to a back-end API.
- Built a unique drag-n-drop front-end interaction.
- Developed a full-scale web application that worked with multiple users.
- Proposed changes and recommendations to the API.
- Worked with the back-end and product manager to develop this application.
- Created custom web applications with AngularJS.
- Worked with the Google Cloud Platform to build out a scalable application.
- Documented and built a custom API.
- Developed small web applications for user testing.
- Created PDF code generation for large printing.
Web Developer | Creative Lead
- Developed multiple landing pages.
- Created custom survey and analytics systems.
- Built small web applications for click bait.
- Designed and coded multiple pages.
- Worked with third-party APIs to collect user data.
- Worked on the PHP development for OOP code.
- Developed for the front-end for accessibility and multi-languages.
- Managed and built internal web applications.
- Coordinated with a team of developers.
- Developed large-screen tactile web applications.
- Created interactive web experiences with both large touch screens and sensors.
- Developed web applications that connected to third-party APIs.
- Created interactive websites for Neptune, Little Burgundy, and dozens of other startups.
- Build front-end web applications with AngularJS.
- Worked on many big brand Facebook pages in the United States.
- Created WordPress sites with custom plugins and custom widgets.
- Developed a product that aided in securing a 2 million-dollar contract.
- Used my design skills to help create a document that helped defined the Montreal Analytics Team service offerings.
- Managed over ten websites at a time.
- Built WordPress websites.
- Worked with the Buddy Media platform.
- Developed Facebook page campaigns.
- Worked closely with the Edelman offices in San Francisco and New York.
- Handled the coding, testing, and deployment processes.
Little Burgundy Mobile Website
Neptune Watch Landing Page
Wedding Website and Reservation System
Laravel, Express.js, CodeIgniter, AngularJS, CakePHP, Bootstrap, Redux
Google Maps API, jQuery, Node.js, Facebook API, Twitter API, Instagram API, React, Facebook Open Graph API, Backbone.js, OneDrive API, RequireJS
Adobe, Gulp, Docker Hub, Illustrator CC, GitHub, Composer, Bower, Apt-get, Adobe Photoshop, Flash, NGINX, Git, NPM, Subversion (SVN), Springloops, Adobe Illustrator, Apache, Sketch, CircleCI, Google Compute Engine (GCE)
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile, Responsive, Database-driven Web App Development
Docker, LAMP, MacOS, DigitalOcean, Ubuntu, WordPress, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, Firebase, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes, Dropbox, Heroku
MySQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
APIs, Bootstrap UI, FTP, Command-line Interface (CLI), SSH, Content Management Systems (CMS), Private NPM Modules, ExpressionEngine, API Integration, API Documentation, Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive
Bachelor's Degree in Interactive Arts and Technology
Simon Fraser University - Vancouver, Canada