Senior PHP Developer (Freelance)2016 - PRESENTLearning Tapestry, Inc.
Technologies: Drupal, Codeception, Amazon SQS, AWS Push Notification Service (AWS SNS), AWS, CILEx, Symfony, PHP
- Supported different Symfony 2.x projects.
- Developed a middleware to connect to systems using Cilex and Codeception for TDD.
- Maintained a Drupal project.
Senior WordPress Back-end Developer2017 - 2018Capital Cell
- Developed and expanded Capital Cell's crowdfunding platform (the first European biotech platform with 10 million in investments and more than 3,000 investors in 2017).
- Made scalability and architectural decisions.
- Developed all kinds of integrations within the platform with third-party APIs.
- Built a scalable notification system using SNS, Lambda, and DynamoDD; decoupling the responsibility from WordPress.
- Developed a core functionality and expanded the platform.
WordPress and WooCommerce Developer (Freelance)2016 - 2017Bobles
Technologies: APIs, jQuery, CSS, HTML5, WooCommerce, WordPress
- Supported, enhanced, and developed this eCommerce project based on WooCommerce.
- Automated the internal tasks.
- Integrated third-party tools into WooCommerce.
WordPress Back-end Developer (Freelance)2015 - 2017Endouble
- Supported the team in maintaining and running a variety of projects.
- Integrated the ATS API.
- Designed advanced WordPress architectures.
Agile Technical Product Manager | Co-founder2014 - 2016Propietarios App
Technologies: Agile, Scrum
- Co-founded this startup.
- Translated the business requirements for the development side; including communication and coordination.
- Implemented Agile techniques: Scrum sprints and a Scrum blackboard.
- Gave technical guidance to the development and architectural design teams.
PHP/WordPress Developer (Freelance)2015 - 2015Plytix
Technologies: PrestaShop, WordPress, PHP
- Developed their PHP SDK and implemented their service and API into WordPress and PrestaShop. More information about my individual projects can be found in my portfolio.
WordPress Back-end Developer2014 - 2014Netwerven
- Developed and ensured the scalability and quality of the gateway.
- Built different plugins for the in-house WordPress framework.
- Integrated several ATS systems (Recruitment APIs).
- Worked as a Scrum evangelist within the organization.
PHP Developer2012 - 2013Spil Games
- Worked on a project that had more than 180 millions users per month.
- Built the PHP back-end for a payments service which handled all in-game cash transactions.
- Developed within Agile (Scrum) environment and test-driven (TDD and BDD) methodology.
- Optimized, maintained, and supported the platform.
- Created in-house tools for different departments while working closely with the front-end team.
- Researched and implemented new features that expanded the scope and enriched the system.
- Developed different API REST interfaces which allowed third parties to integrate with us.
Web Developer2011 - 2012Babelpower
- Integrated APIs and developed bots (spiders) for clients in the travel industry (hotels and flights).
- Made intensive use of regular expressions.