Team Lead2018 - PRESENTMandi Mobile
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Azure, SharePoint
- Developed a new ASP.NET MVC application (hosted on Azure) to support the creation of customer-specific document structure within SharePoint.
Senior Software Developer2017 - 2018Enghouse Interactive
Technologies: C++, C#, ASP.NET
- Worked on COM components used in a communications center solution (development of new features, fixing bugs).
Senior SW Developer2013 - 2017Cenosco
Technologies: C#, Java, ASP.NET, Objective-C, Android, MS SQL
- Designed, developed, and deployed custom solutions for retail and energy sectors.
- Designed, developed, and published custom iOS and Android applications.
Senior SW Engineer and QA Lead2010 - 2013Atos IT Solutions and Services
Technologies: C, C++, C#, Java, ASP.NET
- Designed, developed, and tested a client-based project for border crossing.
- Developed a testing framework for biometrics data handling (facial, fingerprint, signature and iris).
- Led QA on several customer projects, defined the QA process, and planned test and testing phases.
- Oversaw the revamping of our testing approach: Manual testing of all in-house biometrics applications using mind maps.
- Established a new QA process, changing the old waterfall model to a more agile-oriented one.
- Defined and established an issue tracking process from definition of the bug states (opened, resolved, closed....) and environment setup for the new process (BugZilla installation and setup).
Software Engineer2004 - 2010Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Croatia
Technologies: C, C++, C#, Java
- Designed and developed a digital "radar box" system (for registering traffic offenses).
- Designed and developed manual and automatic test routines for "Radar box."
- Designed, developed, and tested middleware (ActiveX and COM+) components for biometrics data processing.
- Created the test procedure and automated test scripts for biometrics data capturing and verification.
- Designed, developed, and tested various end customer projects for border crossing and biometrics document issuing and controlling.
Junior SW Developer2003 - 2004Pardus Zagreb
Technologies: C, C++
- Added new functionalities to a client’s (Prolifics) framework for developing component-based applications (Panther).
- Designed an auction/bidding system.
- Developed the auction system.
- Tested three different auction systems (one in-house) through manual testing.
- Created a testing framework for automated testing of the in-house bidding system.