UI Testing Developer
ExperienceMicrosoft Visual Studio - 14 yearsC#.NET - 12 yearsMicrosoft SQL Server - 12 yearsC++ - 9 yearsASP.NET - 8 yearsUI Testing - 8 yearsSelenium - 6 years.NET Core - 3 years
Git, Azure DevOps, Azure, Visual Studio 2019, Agile Software Development, Windows, .NET 6, .NET Core
The most amazing...
...piece of code written is the one that includes tests.
QA Automation Team Lead
- Worked as a team lead and mentor for a team of five people.
- Focused on managing daily tasks and planning and implementing new features and internal products.
- Updated and optimized an internal testing tool for E2E tests, allowing the test and development team to create and run UI tests using the Selenium framework.
- Mentored three new team members and guided their move from manual tester to automation tester using C# and .NET.
Team Lead | Senior Developer
- Led four team members on design, implementation, and testing tasks for various projects and clients.
- Developed a new ASP.NET MVC application (hosted on Azure) to support the creation of a customer-specific document structure within SharePoint.
- Set up an Azure DevOps pipeline to support development, testing, and automatic deployment to the production of various projects. Tasks included setting up the whole pipeline from the ground with a high emphasis on data security.
- Developed a SharePoint Online tenant migration tool to migrate all existing tenant data from source to destination (new tenant).
- Worked on a data collector system for enterprise use that collected various data from different in-house and third-party systems and handled their interaction and updates.
Senior Software Developer
- Worked on COM components used in a communications center solution (developing new features and fixing bugs).
- Tracked, fixed bugs, and implemented new features using Jira-based workflows.
- Actively worked on improving virtual machines' capabilities and stability.
Senior SW Developer
- Designed, developed, and deployed ASP.NET, web-based custom solutions for retail and energy sectors.
- Designed, developed, and published custom iOS and Android applications for various clients (retail, energy, and medical sectors).
- Tracked and fixed bugs promptly to minimize site downtime.
Senior SW Engineer and QA Lead
Atos IT Solutions and Services
- Designed, developed, and tested a client-based project for border crossing.
- Developed a testing framework for biometrics data handling (facial, fingerprint, signature, and iris).
- Led QA on several customer projects, defined the QA process, and planned test and testing phases.
- Oversaw the revamping of our testing approach: Manual testing of all in-house biometrics applications using mind maps.
- Established a new QA process, changing the old waterfall model to a more agile-oriented one.
- Defined and established an issue tracking process from definition of the bug states (opened, resolved, closed....) and environment setup for the new process (BugZilla installation and setup).
Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Croatia
- Designed and developed a digital radar box system (for registering traffic offenses).
- Designed and developed manual and automatic test routines for the radar box.
- Designed, developed, and tested middleware (ActiveX and COM+) components for biometrics data processing.
- Created the test procedure and automated test scripts for biometrics data capturing and verification.
- Designed, developed, and tested various end customer projects for border crossing and biometrics document issuing and controlling.
Junior SW Developer
- Added new functionalities to a client’s (Prolifics) framework for developing component-based applications (Panther).
- Designed an auction/bidding system.
- Developed the auction system.
- Tested three different auction systems (one in-house) through manual testing.
- Created a testing framework for automated testing of the in-house bidding system.
Easy Connect for Windows Phone
ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Selenium, .NET, ASP, Bootstrap, Ranorex
Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual SourceSafe, Subversion (SVN), MS Silverlight, TFS, GitHub, Visual Studio 2019, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Perforce
Azure DevOps, REST, Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development, Test Automation, Unit Testing
Windows, Windows Phone, Azure, Android, SharePoint, J2SE, JSE, Windows Phone 8
Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, MySQL
UI Testing, VSTS Git, EF6 Code First, SharePoint PnP, .NET 6, Software QA
jQuery, SharePoint API, REST APIs, Jenkins Pipeline
Bacc. Ing. Techn. Inf., Computer Science Degree in Computer Science
University Centre for Professional Studies University of Split - Split, Croatia