Team Lead and Senior Developer2018 - PRESENTMandi Mobile
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Azure, Azure DevOps, SharePoint, REST API, .NET Core
- Led a team of four members on design, implementation, and testing tasks for various projects and clients.
- Developed a new ASP.NET MVC application (hosted on Azure) to support the creation of customer-specific document structure within SharePoint.
- Set up an Azure DevOps pipeline to support development, testing, and automatic deployment to production of various projects. Tasks included setting up the whole pipeline from the ground up with high emphasis on data security (e.g., needed passwords were generated and stored inside the system with no access to devs or testers; only the customer admin had access to it).
- Developed a SharePoint Online tenant migration tool that would migrate all existing tenant data from source to destination (new tenant).
- Worked on a data collector system for enterprise use that collected various data from different in-house and third-party systems and handled their interaction and updates.
Senior Software Developer2017 - 2018Enghouse Interactive
Technologies: C++, C#, ASP.NET
- Worked on COM components used in a communications center solution (development of new features, fixing bugs).
Senior SW Developer2013 - 2017Cenosco
Technologies: C#, Java, ASP.NET, Objective-C, Android, MS SQL
- Designed, developed, and deployed ASP.NET web-based custom solutions for retail and energy sectors.
- Designed, developed, and published custom iOS and Android applications for various clients (retail, energy and medical sectors).
Senior SW Engineer and QA Lead2010 - 2013Atos IT Solutions and Services
Technologies: C, C++, C#, Java, ASP.NET
- Designed, developed, and tested a client-based project for border crossing.
- Developed a testing framework for biometrics data handling (facial, fingerprint, signature, and iris).
- Led QA on several customer projects, defined the QA process, and planned test and testing phases.
- Oversaw the revamping of our testing approach: Manual testing of all in-house biometrics applications using mind maps.
- Established a new QA process, changing the old waterfall model to a more agile-oriented one.
- Defined and established an issue tracking process from definition of the bug states (opened, resolved, closed....) and environment setup for the new process (BugZilla installation and setup).
Software Engineer2004 - 2010Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Croatia
Technologies: C, C++, C#, Java
- Designed and developed a digital radar box system (for registering traffic offenses).
- Designed and developed manual and automatic test routines for the radar box.
- Designed, developed, and tested middleware (ActiveX and COM+) components for biometrics data processing.
- Created the test procedure and automated test scripts for biometrics data capturing and verification.
- Designed, developed, and tested various end customer projects for border crossing and biometrics document issuing and controlling.
Junior SW Developer2003 - 2004Pardus Zagreb
Technologies: C, C++
- Added new functionalities to a client’s (Prolifics) framework for developing component-based applications (Panther).
- Designed an auction/bidding system.
- Developed the auction system.
- Tested three different auction systems (one in-house) through manual testing.
- Created a testing framework for automated testing of the in-house bidding system.