C# Developer in Zagreb, Croatia
Team Lead2018 - PRESENTMandi Mobile
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Azure, SharePoint
- Developed a new ASP.NET MVC application (hosted on Azure) to support the creation of customer-specific document structure within SharePoint.
Senior Software Developer2017 - 2018Enghouse Interactive
Technologies: C++, C#, ASP.NET
- Worked on COM components used in a communications center solution (development of new features, fixing bugs).
Senior SW Developer2013 - 2017Cenosco
Technologies: C#, Java, ASP.NET, Objective-C, Android, MS SQL
- Designed, developed, and deployed custom solutions for retail and energy sectors.
- Designed, developed, and published custom iOS and Android applications.
Senior SW Engineer and QA Lead2010 - 2013Atos IT Solutions and Services
Technologies: C, C++, C#, Java, ASP.NET
- Designed, developed, and tested a client-based project for border crossing.
- Developed a testing framework for biometrics data handling (facial, fingerprint, signature and iris).
- Led QA on several customer projects, defined the QA process, and planned test and testing phases.
- Oversaw the revamping of our testing approach: Manual testing of all in-house biometrics applications using mind maps.
- Established a new QA process, changing the old waterfall model to a more agile-oriented one.
- Defined and established an issue tracking process from definition of the bug states (opened, resolved, closed....) and environment setup for the new process (BugZilla installation and setup).
Software Engineer2004 - 2010Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Croatia
Technologies: C, C++, C#, Java
- Designed and developed a digital "radar box" system (for registering traffic offenses).
- Designed and developed manual and automatic test routines for "Radar box."
- Designed, developed, and tested middleware (ActiveX and COM+) components for biometrics data processing.
- Created the test procedure and automated test scripts for biometrics data capturing and verification.
- Designed, developed, and tested various end customer projects for border crossing and biometrics document issuing and controlling.
Junior SW Developer2003 - 2004Pardus Zagreb
Technologies: C, C++
- Added new functionalities to a client’s (Prolifics) framework for developing component-based applications (Panther).
- Designed an auction/bidding system.
- Developed the auction system.
- Tested three different auction systems (one in-house) through manual testing.
- Created a testing framework for automated testing of the in-house bidding system.
- Easy Connect for Windows Phone (Development)
Designed and developed a small Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8 utility application to ease the access to network settings. Downloaded more than 700,000 times, it’s currently placed in the Top 20 of its category (tools/productivity) in over 20 countries with an average score of 4.45 (out of 5).
FrameworksASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, Silverlight
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio, Visual SourceSafe, Subversion (SVN), TFS, GitHub
PlatformsWindows, Windows Phone, Azure, J2SE, JSE
StorageMicrosoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, MySQL
OtherVSTS Git, UI Testing
ParadigmsTest-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development, Test Automation, Unit Testing
- bacc. ing. techn. inf., Computer Science degree in Computer Science2002 - 2007University Centre for Professional Studies University of Split - Split, Croatia