QA Automation Team Lead2020 - 2022Enghouse Interactive
- Worked as a team lead and mentor for a team of five people.
- Focused on managing daily tasks and planning and implementing new features and internal products.
- Updated and optimized an internal testing tool for E2E tests, allowing the test and development team to create and run UI tests using the Selenium framework.
- Mentored three new team members and guided their move from manual tester to automation tester using C# and .NET.
Team Lead | Senior Developer2018 - 2020Mandi Mobile
- Led four team members on design, implementation, and testing tasks for various projects and clients.
- Developed a new ASP.NET MVC application (hosted on Azure) to support the creation of a customer-specific document structure within SharePoint.
- Set up an Azure DevOps pipeline to support development, testing, and automatic deployment to the production of various projects. Tasks included setting up the whole pipeline from the ground with a high emphasis on data security.
- Developed a SharePoint Online tenant migration tool to migrate all existing tenant data from source to destination (new tenant).
- Worked on a data collector system for enterprise use that collected various data from different in-house and third-party systems and handled their interaction and updates.
Senior Software Developer2017 - 2018Enghouse Interactive
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, C++, Selenium, C#.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Worked on COM components used in a communications center solution (developing new features and fixing bugs).
- Tracked, fixed bugs, and implemented new features using Jira-based workflows.
- Actively worked on improving virtual machines' capabilities and stability.
Senior SW Developer2013 - 2017Cenosco
- Designed, developed, and deployed ASP.NET, web-based custom solutions for retail and energy sectors.
- Designed, developed, and published custom iOS and Android applications for various clients (retail, energy, and medical sectors).
- Tracked and fixed bugs promptly to minimize site downtime.
Senior SW Engineer and QA Lead2010 - 2013Atos IT Solutions and Services
Technologies: ASP.NET, Java, C#, C++, C, ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio, UI Testing
- Designed, developed, and tested a client-based project for border crossing.
- Developed a testing framework for biometrics data handling (facial, fingerprint, signature, and iris).
- Led QA on several customer projects, defined the QA process, and planned test and testing phases.
- Oversaw the revamping of our testing approach: Manual testing of all in-house biometrics applications using mind maps.
- Established a new QA process, changing the old waterfall model to a more agile-oriented one.
- Defined and established an issue tracking process from definition of the bug states (opened, resolved, closed....) and environment setup for the new process (BugZilla installation and setup).
Software Engineer2004 - 2010Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Croatia
Technologies: Java, C#, C++, C, C#.NET, Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Designed and developed a digital radar box system (for registering traffic offenses).
- Designed and developed manual and automatic test routines for the radar box.
- Designed, developed, and tested middleware (ActiveX and COM+) components for biometrics data processing.
- Created the test procedure and automated test scripts for biometrics data capturing and verification.
- Designed, developed, and tested various end customer projects for border crossing and biometrics document issuing and controlling.
Junior SW Developer2003 - 2004Pardus Zagreb
Technologies: C++, C, Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Added new functionalities to a client’s (Prolifics) framework for developing component-based applications (Panther).
- Designed an auction/bidding system.
- Developed the auction system.
- Tested three different auction systems (one in-house) through manual testing.
- Created a testing framework for automated testing of the in-house bidding system.