Marc André Audet
Verified Expert in Engineering
Linux, PHP, Git, Mercurial, PhpStorm
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is an appointment system where users can directly reserve hours based on an availability system with many customizable variables.
Founder & Lead Developer
- Created a library which can be used by Doctrine models/entities directly in order to create CRUD calls for an API.
- Built systems that supports tournaments and leagues for professional esports platforms.
- Led the development of multiple projects with teams of two to five programmers.
- Worked as a freelance developer on both front-end and back-end.
- Created an online appointments system that used the professional's availability and matched them against dozens of rules to find all the available time slots for users to take.
- Built a system over a WordPress database to slowly move out of the platform and into something custom built. Both the legacy WordPress website and the new back-end API had to work together, but I wanted to design a system that's optimal for the features as the load was becoming colossal.
- Created tools in Node.js and PHP to support the programming and administration of many projects.
- Introduced a functional testing framework to test APIs.
- Developed various back-ends and internal tools for several industries.
Phoenix Prosperity, Inc.
- Directed a team of three to four developers.
- Built a database sharing system for MongoDB databases to optimize performances.
- Ran all code reviews and made sure everything was up to par.
- Added a MySQL database in order to use its best features where we needed it.
- Optimized the code constantly in order to support thousands of concurrent users.
Freelance Web Developer
Freelance Web Developer
- Set up Wordpress websites for a dozen clients.
- Built a system that synchronize the data from a POS system into a custom-built online store.
- Integrated both Paypal and Stripe payment gateways into PHP websites.
Senior Web Developer
- Tasked with the maintenance of the in-house CMS.
- Took over multiple PHP projects that were built using the in-house CMS in order to add new features.
- Maintained legacy code and came up with ways to slowly modernize the code bases.
VWLS / iProsper
Le Berger Blanc
PhpStorm, Composer, Mercurial, Git
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile, Functional Programming
Stripe API, PayPal API, Doctrine, Node.js
MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
AngularJS, CodeIgniter, Symfony