Founder & Lead Developer2015 - PRESENTNevraxe inc.
- Created a library which can be used by Doctrine models/entities directly in order to create CRUD calls for an API.
- Built systems that supports tournaments and leagues for professional esports platforms.
- Led the development of multiple projects with teams of two to five programmers.
- Worked as a freelance developer on both front-end and back-end.
Lead Developer2015 - 2017Tractr, Inc.
- Created an online appointments system that used the professional's availability and matched them against dozens of rules to find all the available time slots for users to take.
- Built a system over a WordPress database to slowly move out of the platform and into something custom built. Both the legacy WordPress website and the new back-end API had to work together, but I wanted to design a system that's optimal for the features as the load was becoming colossal.
- Created tools in Node.js and PHP to support the programming and administration of many projects.
- Introduced a functional testing framework to test APIs.
- Developed various back-ends and internal tools for several industries.
Lead Developer2012 - 2016Phoenix Prosperity, Inc.
- Directed a team of three to four developers.
- Built a database sharing system for MongoDB databases to optimize performances.
- Ran all code reviews and made sure everything was up to par.
- Added a MySQL database in order to use its best features where we needed it.
- Optimized the code constantly in order to support thousands of concurrent users.
Freelance Web Developer2006 - 2015Freelance Web Developer
- Set up Wordpress websites for a dozen clients.
- Built a system that synchronize the data from a POS system into a custom-built online store.
- Integrated both Paypal and Stripe payment gateways into PHP websites.
Senior Web Developer2011 - 2012ViGlob inc.
- Tasked with the maintenance of the in-house CMS.
- Took over multiple PHP projects that were built using the in-house CMS in order to add new features.
- Maintained legacy code and came up with ways to slowly modernize the code bases.