Verified Expert in Engineering
Marc is a back-end developer who excels at building APIs and services. Besides leading groups of developers in successful sprints, the bulk of Marc's work consists of writing .NET code and some C++ for optical character recognition and computer vision solutions. Skilled in various paradigms (dependency injection, MVC, Core), libraries (Entity Framework), and programming languages (C#.NET, C#) with a strong aptitude for learning new technologies, Marc will be a fantastic asset to your project.
Visual Studio, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a website where people upload their invoices to and are automatically processed by using optical character recognition (OCR).
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed multiple C# APIs where an audio or text support ticket is tracked from beginning to end with history.
- Created an MSTest framework for 40 developers that is used daily. It supports unit tests and integration tests.
- Led the current team. Coached juniors, mediors, and new seniors.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Elvy Group B.V.
- Developed a website as the lead developer to which users can upload their invoices. The invoice data are automatically recognized by using optical character recognition. The data is converted into information such as invoice number and price.
- Used and configured the Team Foundation Server (now Azure DevOps), where we tracked tickets for bugs and wishes.
- Communicated to different APIs from different companies to upload recognized invoices such as Exact Online and Account View.
• A service that retrieves emails in case invoices are sent by mail
• A service that uses optical character recognition (OCR) to process the invoice data on an image to readable information
• A service that manages these two services
Users can upload the recognized invoices to different software solutions through APIs with different implementations, such as REST and SOAP.
ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Identity, .NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Entity Framework Core, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Bootstrap, ASP.NET Core MVC
Entity Framework, REST APIs, Node.js, jQuery, Windows Forms (WinForms), React
Visual Studio, NPM, Webpack, Git, MSTest
Dependency Injection, Model View Controller (MVC), REST, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Scrum, ITIL, Azure DevOps
Unit of Work Pattern, APIs, DevExpress, Windows 10, OCR, Robotics, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Concurrency, Cloud Security, Cloud Services, Cloud Storage, Virtualization, Private NPM Modules, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
Azure, Azure PaaS, Arduino, Windows Server 2012, Android, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
JSON, SQL Server 2014, MySQL
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
The Hague University - Delft, the Netherlands
Exam 483: Programming in C#