Java Developer2007 - 2012ACI Worldwide
Technologies: Scrum, JasperReports, JSF, JSP, Spring, JPA, Servlets, IBM DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, JEE, Java
- Implemented a new version of a fraud detection solution using a ranking score from a neural network.
- Implemented a Dispute Management System using a rules-based solution that automates the resolution of cardholder disputes and processing of chargebacks to help control processing costs and enhance efficiency in back-office operations.
- Migrated an existing Microsoft SQL Server database to Oracle and DB2 by creating stored procedures to export the data in a format that is accepted by import tools specific to each database.
- Trained new employees to improve their productivity.
- Implemented messaging interfaces using Apache ActiveMQ and back-end services for the notification API.
Web Developer2006 - 2007Masstech Company
- Implemented new features for the management of large digital media assets such as searching by media metadata, re-encoding to different formats, and performing automatic backups.
- Worked on the design and architecture of new desktop applications allowing users to record or import media assets and perform different actions like editing/cutting, applying banners, and removing/replacing audio.
- Improved the quality of unit testing by increasing code coverage from 20% to 70%.
Developer2006 - 2006Atoss
Technologies: Jira, Oracle SQL, SWT, OSGi, Java
- Implemented a time and attendance software solution for small and medium companies.
- Created a few custom plugins for JIRA to improve the project management workflow.
- Worked on the design and implementation of a desktop application using Eclipse OSGI and SWT for time management.
Developer2005 - 2006SSI-Schaefer
Technologies: Ajax, Oracle SQL, Servlet, JSP, SWT, JPA, Java
- Worked on new features, fixed bugs in the internal framework, successfully implemented customer projects in the logistics software area.
- Developed back-end logic in Java using JPA/Hibernate for the internal framework used in building customer projects.
- Implemented an AJAX mechanism from scratch to allow for live notifications in a webpage.