CTO2013 - 2016Cabe na Mala
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Worked in tech for over ten years; as the co-founder of Cabe na Mala for the past 3.5 years, I helped create the startup from scratch to exit, managing a team of over twenty people working in US and Brazil, planning, executing, and measuring growth strategies, partnerships, and product development.
- Managed the technical team.
Lead Software Engineer2011 - 2012Zign Marketing Digital
Technologies: Objective-C, Cocos2D, Box2D, Chipmunk, OpenGLES, Game Center API, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Connect
- Developed applications and games for the iOS platform using Cocos2D, Box2D and, Chipmunk frameworks, Game Center API, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn Connect.
- Integrated with native web applications using JSON, SOAP, and REST web services.
- Integrated with live TV streaming.
- Developed web applications.
Researcher2010 - 2011Signal Processing Laboratory (COPPE/UFRJ)
Technologies: Databases, Mobile technology
- Contributed to the NeuralTB project, which produces software supporting the diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis through neural networks.
- Developed a solution for checking, transmitting, and synchronizing the databases on mobile devices, in clinics, and in hospitals.
Software Engineer2010 - 2011UPlay Mobile
Technologies: Cocos2D, Box2D, Chipmunk, Game Center API, Facebook, Twitter Connect
- Developed applications and games for iOS using Cocos2D, Box2D, and Chipmunk frameworks, Game Center API, Facebook, and Twitter Connect.
Software Engineer2007 - 2010Stone Age Tech
Technologies: Object Pascal
- Developed and integrated data mining algorithms, including decision trees, linear regression, and logic regression into the company’s applications.
- Developed a CCore database management system with an architecture that ensures high performance even with large volumes of data and compatible with leading market solutions.
- Collaborated with the engineering team for a data mining application in the Object Pascal programming language, including neural network algorithms, genetic algorithms, and automatic extraction of association rules (MBA - Market Basket Analysis).
- Collaborated with the engineering team on an application made in the Object Pascal programming language to create, visualize, and distribute reports used by a number of financial institutions: Itaú, Bradesco, Unibanco, Citibank, Credicard, and BV Financeira.