Software Architect2019 - PRESENTEnv0
- Fulfilled my duties as a software architect on a range of projects.
Chief Software Architect2018 - 2018Jive Software
- Acted in a team leadership position at Jive Cloud division.
- Collaborated with a world-class team to improve the customer experience, engagement, and performance of the SaaS platform.
- Designed and developed a continuous integration and delivery system that now supports the Jive Software team to test, maintain, and release new product versions to cloud customers launching millions of containers per month.
- Worked with Kubernetes Deployment and dockerized the existing software.
- Contributed to the customer experience.
- Understood problems and dealt with them appropriately.
- Implemented CI/CD.
- Worked on performance tuning.
Chief Software Architect2017 - 2018Optiva (Redknee)
Technologies: C++, Java, Custom Frameworks, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes
- Collaborated with the team that restructured the existing framework bringing Optiva's telco main product to a new level of the game.
- Redesigned and migrated the existing software to a cloud architecture using containers and other cloud-related solutions.
- Utilized performance-oriented thinking.
- Optimized the performance of an existing codebase (Cloud.google.com/customers/optiva).
- Migrated items to the cloud.
- Redesigned and refactored products.
Chief Software Architect | Product Chief Architect2016 - 2018Aurea Software
Technologies: Java, Python, C++, Jenkins, Spring, Ant, Groovy, Gradle, Maven, Angular
- Acted as the chief software architect and product chief architect on several different products under the Aurea umbrella.
- Oversaw the product design and roadmap.
- Led teams.
- Understood the problems and dealt with them quickly and efficiently.
- Dockerized the existing software.
- Implemented continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Analyzed the performance and security of existing solutions and implemented the subsequent improvements.
- Provided L3 support.
Senior Software Architect2015 - 2016McFadyen Solutions
Technologies: Java, ATG, Node, Angular, Vue.js, React, ESB, Oracle, Weblogic
- Worked closely with the customers and understood their particular needs for eCommerce solutions and eCommerce satellite systems.
- Designed and implemented solutions to reach the usability, security, and performance requirements of multiple customers around the globe.
- Contributed to the growth of the Brazilian operations by helping to interview, hire, and foster employee engagement.
- Understood problems and created the appropriate solutions for them.
- Tuned the security.
- Led and built teams.
Software Engineer | Architect2011 - 2015Compasso Tecnologia
- Developed and implemented frameworks for eCommerce solutions.
- Researched and recommended technologies and tools to support technical architects and developers to build top-notch software.
- Ensured that technical solutions met performance, scalability, and security customer's requirements.
- Developed reusable components and modules that execute millions of dollars in transactions per day over big sets of data.
- Engaged the team to follow best practices such as clean code and test-driven development.
- Responded quickly to technical queries from clients, management, and team members.