Mobile Unity Developer2015 - PRESENTSelf-employed
Technologies: iOS, Android, Swift, Kotlin, .NET, Unity
- Developed mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Led the development of a social app covered by Techcrunch and Al Jazeera.
- Wrote a photo and video editing app with a million downloads.
- Worked on a large Unity project that was released for iOS and Android.
- Designed and implemented a compression algorithm for photo and video filters.
- Coordinated back-end development for a number of apps.
Objective-C Developer2015 - 2015Michael Osofsky (via Toptal)
- Developed a dating app from scratch.
- Implemented pixel-perfect graphic design.
- Worked closely with a distributed team.
- Performed API tests and assisted during back-end development.
- Handled submission to the App Store.
Objective-C Developer2015 - 2015BookSwapper (via Toptal)
- Developed an iOS app from scratch in Objective-C.
- Developed a scalable Parse back end with custom cloud code.
- Integrated in-house ads using MoPub.
- Implemented scalable server-side search.
- Handled the App Store submission process.
Swift Developer2015 - 2015Spooky, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed an iOS app using Alamofire networking framework.
iOS Developer2014 - 2015Codete
- Developed new as well as analyzed and improved existing iOS applications in Objective-C using a number of frameworks and technologies including Core Data, multithreading (GCD, NSOperation), and multiple communication stacks.
- Created an augmented reality app for a car manufacturer using Metaio framework.
- Ported a BlackBerry app into iOS with full data encryption.
- Worked on a quiz application that used websockets to maintain the connection with the web service in real time.
- Used unit and functional tests in a continuous integration environment.
iOS Developer2013 - 2015Freelance
- Developed a location tracking app with continuous background location updates and balanced battery usage.
- Coordinated web service development with an external developer.
- Wrote an iOS client of a popular social news website that's nearly topping the US App Store chart in its highly competitive category.
Computer Vision Researcher2011 - 2014AGH University of Science and Technology
Technologies: C++, OpenCV
- Performed research on object detection in images.
- Implemented various computer vision algorithms in C/C++ using OpenCV.
- Designed software architecture of a real-time computerized CCTV system.
- Created an in-house image database accesible through a RESTful API.
- Performed code reviews.
PhD Student Contractor2009 - 2012ABB Corporate Research Center Krakow
- Developed embedded software for power-grid control devices.
- Designed, developed, and maintained user-friendly C/C++ software libraries.
- Integrated third-party middleware.
- Developed reference designs.
- Supervised junior developers.