Verified Expert in Engineering
Marcin is a mobile software developer with ten years of professional programming experience. In addition to mobile apps he is pursuing game development, his lifelong passion, commercially. He has completed successful Unity projects (released for iOS and Android) and is open to new platforms. Marcin is able to deliver top-notch quality code as well as prioritize results over anything else.
Pivotal Tracker, Trello, Bitbucket, GitHub, Xcode
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is emotion detection software covered by Techcrunch.
Mobile Unity Developer
- Developed mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Led the development of a social app covered by Techcrunch and Al Jazeera.
- Wrote a photo and video editing app with a million downloads.
- Worked on a large Unity project that was released for iOS and Android.
- Designed and implemented a compression algorithm for photo and video filters.
- Coordinated back-end development for a number of apps.
Michael Osofsky (via Toptal)
- Developed a dating app from scratch.
- Implemented pixel-perfect graphic design.
- Worked closely with a distributed team.
- Performed API tests and assisted during back-end development.
- Handled submission to the App Store.
BookSwapper (via Toptal)
- Developed an iOS app from scratch in Objective-C.
- Developed a scalable Parse back end with custom cloud code.
- Integrated in-house ads using MoPub.
- Implemented scalable server-side search.
- Handled the App Store submission process.
Spooky, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed an iOS app using Alamofire networking framework.
- Developed new as well as analyzed and improved existing iOS applications in Objective-C using a number of frameworks and technologies including Core Data, multithreading (GCD, NSOperation), and multiple communication stacks.
- Created an augmented reality app for a car manufacturer using Metaio framework.
- Ported a BlackBerry app into iOS with full data encryption.
- Worked on a quiz application that used websockets to maintain the connection with the web service in real time.
- Used unit and functional tests in a continuous integration environment.
- Developed a location tracking app with continuous background location updates and balanced battery usage.
- Coordinated web service development with an external developer.
- Wrote an iOS client of a popular social news website that's nearly topping the US App Store chart in its highly competitive category.
Computer Vision Researcher
AGH University of Science and Technology
- Performed research on object detection in images.
- Implemented various computer vision algorithms in C/C++ using OpenCV.
- Designed software architecture of a real-time computerized CCTV system.
- Created an in-house image database accesible through a RESTful API.
- Performed code reviews.
PhD Student Contractor
ABB Corporate Research Center Krakow
- Developed embedded software for power-grid control devices.
- Designed, developed, and maintained user-friendly C/C++ software libraries.
- Integrated third-party middleware.
- Developed reference designs.
- Supervised junior developers.
Hacker News Client
Augmented Reality iPad App
iOS Secure Data Storage App
Scientific Journals Search Engine for Poland's Scientists
Tutorial on Using RESTKit Framework with Core Datahttps://medium.com/ios-os-x-development/restkit-tutorial-how-to-fetch-data-from-an-api-into-core-data-9326af750e10
Core Location, iOS SDK, AFNetworking, Swagger, .NET, Unity3D, Core Data, Unity
Parse SDK, OpenCV, Alamofire, Socket.IO
Git, Xcode, GitHub, Bitbucket, Trello, Pivotal Tracker
Firebase, iOS, Android, Parse
User Interface (UI), Front-end, SAP SD, WebSockets
Master of Science Degree in Computer Science
AGH University of Science and Technology - Krakow, Poland
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring