- Android DeveloperMomo, San Francisco (Toptal)2015 - 2016
Technologies: Android, Java, REST,
- Mirrored iOS social app and implementing new features.
- Implemented Android application “WhatNow”.
- Design Android application architecture.
- Software DeveloperSensinum2014 - 2015
Technologies: Java, Spring, Octave, R, JavaFX, Python
- Created a voice commands recognition plugin. The algorithm was based on MFCC and implemented in Java (Spring). Research and prototyping was made in R and Octave.
- Developed a JavaFX application focused on UX experience.
- Did preliminary research of data coming from LeapMotion.
- Created a Java implementation of an ARMA forecasting algorithm.
- Conducted research, reading scientific papers and prototyping algorithms.
- Android developerSynaway2012 - 2014
Technologies: Android, Java, SQLite (ORMLite), PostgreSQL
- Designed and implemented Android applications. Used a REST API and SQLite (ORMLite) for on-device storage.
- Conducted server-side administration, installing and running Java web applications (Apache, PostgreSQL).
- Created customized UI components.
- Researched a video chat feature, using ooVoo (WebRTC).
- Implemented unit tests and instrumentation tests.
- Participation in Scrum meetings.