Senior Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Talent Alpha
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Bitrise, GitLab, AWS, React Native, Angular
- Implemented an Angular-based front-end platform consuming a REST API.
- Implemented a React Native-based mobile app with Bitrise CI configuration for automatic deploys.
- Configured and maintained GitLab pipelines for one-click deployment.
- Migrated successfully front-end projects from AWS/S3/GitLab Ci to Google Firebase/Github/Cloud build setup.
- Implemented Next.js/React-based app hosted on Google Firebase.
Tech Lead/Software Architect2018 - 2019Brickendon Consulting
Technologies: Ionic, Angular, TypeScript
- Managed the team.
- Synchronized workloads with the offshore team.
- Implemented the mobile app in Ionic.
Software Engineering Expert - Mobile and Front-end2015 - 2018Codewise
Technologies: React, Angular, TypeScript, Swift
- Implemented iOS apps for Voluum and Zeropark.
- Implemented the front end of voluum.com’s web panel.
iOS Developer2014 - 2015Inventorum GmbH
- Implemented new app features.
CEO, Owner2009 - 2015Touching IT
Technologies: AFNetworking, MapKit, RESTful Web Services, UIKit, Core Data, Objective-C
- Created iOS apps for clients across the globe.
- Managed projects consisting of apps for multiple platforms.
- Managed a team of developers.
iOS Developer2012 - 2014Roche Pharmaceuticals
Technologies: SOQL, REST, SOAP, SQLite, Core Data, Objective-C
- Developed integration with Salesforce.com SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Clarified business requirements during the implementation stage.
- Supported data administrators across Europe, East Asia, and Africa.
- Analyzed and implemented app improvements.
- Cooperated with back-end and data teams.
Senior Software Developer2009 - 2009MicrowebEDU BV
Technologies: XML, Subversion (SVN), XHTML, MySQL, PHP
- Moved functionality from an old Java base to a web application.
- Designed and implemented new features.
- Built a bridge between the web application and Adobe InDesign.
- Handled IDML (Adobe format) in PHP.
- Improved application performance.
PHP Developer2008 - 2009TomTom International
Technologies: Jira, Perforce, XHTML, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PHP
- Maintained the tomtom.com website.
- Built new features on the website.
- Researched possible improvements and then conducted impact analysis and implementation.
PHP Developer2007 - 2008Complinet, Ltd.
Technologies: LAMP, MVC Design, Subversion (SVN), Zend Framework, PostgreSQL, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), MySQL, PHP
- Maintained and created new functionality in two projects called Policy Manager and Recordkeeper.
- Created a back-end system to send emails when the editor has to take action (edit, approve, audit, or review) on policies.
- Created filtered manuals so editors were able to assign taxonomy categories to manual section and then users could browse by them (which was very useful for large manuals).
PHP Developer2007 - 2007O-Bit Telecom
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), MySQL, SOAP, PHP
- Created a web interface for a telecom switch, adding new numbers, deleting numbers, creating divert numbers like 0800, and changing number settings.
- Created a microsite when O-Bit bought another company. It was made for overtaken clients to help them make the decision if they want to stay or move somewhere else.
- Created a microsite for General Motors employees.
- Developed a price quoting module.
- Built a new module for ishouldbelucky.com that allows uploading video files and converting them to FLV format using FFmpeg (open-source software for media file conversion).
- Refactored code in ishoudbesolucky.com.
PHP Developer2006 - 2007Onet.pl
- Created new websites for onet.pl.
- Maintained websites such as gry.onet.pl, kobieta.onet.pl, and zdrowie.onet.pl.
- Created small advertisements for the onet.pl homepage.
- Worked under pressure and on short deadlines.
- Worked closely with graphic and project management teams.
PHP Developer/Team Leader2002 - 2006Mainseek
Technologies: MySQL, XPath, XSLT, XML, PHP
- Made decisions about technologies and resources to use.
- Led a small group of PHP developers, guiding them as well as teaching internal procedures and technologies.
- Worked on a large amount of data, creating easy to use data mining scripts to extract information from dmoz.org database (dmoz is the largest online website directory). Those scripts were passed to non-technical people.
- Created re-usable PHP classes to communicate with eBay API using PHP, XML, and XSLT.
- Designed the database.