Verified Expert in Engineering
Marcin is a developer with a proven track record of applications tailored to clients' needs and expectations. He has extensive experience and skill with multiple technologies, but programming has been his passion since he was a little kid with Commodore64 and his first computer magazine at hand.
React, Angular, Front-end
The most amazing...
...app I've implemented was featured in "New & Noteworthy" section of the App Store and also on British national TV.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Implemented an Angular-based front-end platform consuming a REST API.
- Implemented a React Native-based mobile app with Bitrise CI configuration for automatic deploys.
- Configured and maintained GitLab pipelines for one-click deployment.
- Migrated successfully front-end projects from AWS/S3/GitLab Ci to Google Firebase/Github/Cloud build setup.
- Implemented Next.js/React-based app hosted on Google Firebase.
Tech Lead/Software Architect
- Managed the team.
- Synchronized workloads with the offshore team.
- Implemented the mobile app in Ionic.
Software Engineering Expert - Mobile and Front-end
- Implemented iOS apps for Voluum and Zeropark.
- Implemented the front end of voluum.com’s web panel.
- Implemented new app features.
- Created iOS apps for clients across the globe.
- Managed projects consisting of apps for multiple platforms.
- Managed a team of developers.
- Developed integration with Salesforce.com SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Clarified business requirements during the implementation stage.
- Supported data administrators across Europe, East Asia, and Africa.
- Analyzed and implemented app improvements.
- Cooperated with back-end and data teams.
Senior Software Developer
- Moved functionality from an old Java base to a web application.
- Designed and implemented new features.
- Built a bridge between the web application and Adobe InDesign.
- Handled IDML (Adobe format) in PHP.
- Improved application performance.
- Maintained the tomtom.com website.
- Built new features on the website.
- Researched possible improvements and then conducted impact analysis and implementation.
- Maintained and created new functionality in two projects called Policy Manager and Recordkeeper.
- Created a back-end system to send emails when the editor has to take action (edit, approve, audit, or review) on policies.
- Created filtered manuals so editors were able to assign taxonomy categories to manual section and then users could browse by them (which was very useful for large manuals).
- Created a web interface for a telecom switch, adding new numbers, deleting numbers, creating divert numbers like 0800, and changing number settings.
- Created a microsite when O-Bit bought another company. It was made for overtaken clients to help them make the decision if they want to stay or move somewhere else.
- Created a microsite for General Motors employees.
- Developed a price quoting module.
- Built a new module for ishouldbelucky.com that allows uploading video files and converting them to FLV format using FFmpeg (open-source software for media file conversion).
- Refactored code in ishoudbesolucky.com.
- Created new websites for onet.pl.
- Maintained websites such as gry.onet.pl, kobieta.onet.pl, and zdrowie.onet.pl.
- Created small advertisements for the onet.pl homepage.
- Worked under pressure and on short deadlines.
- Worked closely with graphic and project management teams.
PHP Developer/Team Leader
- Made decisions about technologies and resources to use.
- Led a small group of PHP developers, guiding them as well as teaching internal procedures and technologies.
- Worked on a large amount of data, creating easy to use data mining scripts to extract information from dmoz.org database (dmoz is the largest online website directory). Those scripts were passed to non-technical people.
- Created re-usable PHP classes to communicate with eBay API using PHP, XML, and XSLT.
- Designed the database.
Voluum iOS App
ZeroPark iOS App
Wat eet NL?
Talent Search on Talent Alphahttps://talent-alpha.com
REST APIs, React, Node.js, Emotion Library, jQuery, CocoaPods
Git, Subversion (SVN), Xcode, GitLab CI/CD, Perforce, Jira, GitLab, Jenkins
REST, Agile Software Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), MVC Design
iOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Firebase, LAMP, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Bitrise
JSON, SQLite, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
Next.js, Core Data, Angular, React Native, MapKit, AFNetworking, Zend Framework, Ionic, UIKit
Styled-components, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, Front-end
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
University of Bielsko-Biała - Bielsko-Biała