Software Developer2017 - PRESENTOrderly Health
Technologies: PostgreSQL, IBM Watson, AWS, React.js, Django, Python
- Applied Natural-Language processing techniques to build and train multiple dialog trees for Orderly's chatbot, Louie.
- Led the redesign of PostgreSQL database schema which cut down latency of some queries by half.
- Implemented a payment functionality by using multiple Stripe APIs.
- Led an effort to increase automated test coverage to 50% of the codebase.
- Led a major UI/UX redesign of the product which led to a 20% increase in positive user feedback.
Web Developer2016 - 2016MANGO Connects
- Used Ruby on Rails to build an MVP from scratch in less than three months as the lead developer.
- Built an admin panel with extensive features to simplify management of product data.
- Led database switch from PostgreSQL to MongoDB which alleviated performance issues and simplified the addition of new use cases.
- Managed all the DevOps tasks and infrastructure in Heroku; including the releases, performance monitoring, and scaling.