Apex Developer in Pezinok, Bratislava Region, Slovakia
Senior Salesforce.com Developer | Team Leader2014 - 2017IBM Slovakia
- Worked as the lead developer of the SVK offshore team. I was responsible for a small team of developers and their communication with the team onsite/client.
- Built a custom ERP on Force.com platform -which involved the development of custom functionalities in Apex: such as complex custom tool for pricing, batch/scheduled apex, triggers, automated sending of PDF and XML(EDI Interface) to the customer, Visualforce pages, and deployment management..
- Worked as an integration specialist—using Jitterbit to connect SF with other systems on multiple projects.
- Implemented Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities—involving the development of custom Apex classes, triggers, pages, workflows, and more.
- Setup of Sales Cloud org—by leveraging the Lightning Experience UI.
- Built a simple custom Lightning app.
- Utilized CI practices using Git (Bitbucket & SourceTree), and automated deployment using Ant & Jenkins on multiple projects.
Salesforce.com Developer2013 - 2014Accenture Technology Solutions
- Developed a custom application on the Force.com platform.
- Developed a customer portal.
- Configured the Salesforce.com environments (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud).
- Implemented customized lead management.
- SFDC Implementation/Agile Ongoing Development (Lead Offshore Developer) (Development)
As a lead developer in the Slovakian offshore team, I was responsible for small team of developers and communication with the onsite team/client in Canada.
- SFDC Custom App/Communities (Lead Developer) (Development)
Built a custom application on the Force.com platform. My contribution, as a lead developer on the project, was:
- Upholding standards using CI practices–Git
(Bitbucket & SourceTree), automated deployment using Ant & Jenkins.
- Designing the technical aspects of the application based on business requirements.
- SFDC Implementation (Lead Developer/Integration Specialist) (Development)
Built a custom ERP solution on top of a FinancialForce.com package. My contribution was development of custom functionalities in Apex, such as:
- A complex custom tool for pricing.
- Batch/scheduled Apex.
- Automated sending of PDF and XML (EDI interface) to the customer.
- Visualforce pages.
- Deployment management.
- Technical documentation.
- SFDC Implementation (Senior Developer/Integration specialist) (Development)
Implementation of SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities. My contribution was:
- The development of custom Apex classes, triggers, workflows, and more.
- Integration between external systems using Jitterbit.
- Creation of test scenarios for UAT phase.
- Writing of technical documentation.
- Certifications (Other amazing things)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder–07/2016.
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer–07/2016.
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer II–09/2015.
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I–09/2015.
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Advanced Developer–07/2014.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator–08/2013.
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer–06/2013.
- Certified Veeva Administrator.
- University of Maryland–Programming Mobile Applications for Android Handheld Systems.
ToolsSalesforce Dataloader, Force.com Migration Tool
PlatformsSalesForce SOQL/SOSL, Salesforce, Salesforce 1, Force.com IDE
OtherForce.com, MavensMate, Salesforce Programming, Salesforce.com Developer Certification, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Development Community (SFDC), Jitterbit Data Loader, SOAP, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce App Exchange
Libraries/APIsREST APIs, Salesforce API
- Master's degree in Applied mathematics–Mathematical and Computational Modeling2008 - 2013Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava - BratislavaBratislava, Slovakia