Verified Expert in Engineering
Salesforce Programming Developer
Along with Marek being a 11x certified senior Salesforce.com developer, he also has several years of experience on Salesforce platform—implementing multiple Salesforce projects for various international clients. He's also handled many end-to-end implementations and enjoys each part of the project lifecycle.
GitHub, Illuminated Cloud, IntelliJ
The most amazing...
...thing I've done on the Force.com platform is a custom ERP solution built on top of a FinancialForce.com package in just 4 months.
Senior Salesforce.com Developer
- Handled the greenfield implementation, created a global CRM solution, and rolled the product out to multiple countries.
- Implemented from end to end a complex custom Salesforce application handling payment management for an international nonprofit organization with 500+ users.
Senior Salesforce.com Developer | Team Leader
- Led an SVK offshore team of developers and communicated with the team onsite and with the client.
- Built a custom ERP on Force.com platform which involved the development of custom functionalities in Apex: such as a sophisticated custom tool for pricing, batch/scheduled apex, triggers, automated sending of PDF and XML(EDI Interface) to the customer, Visualforce pages, and deployment management.
- Worked as an integration specialist—using Jitterbit to connect SF with other systems on multiple projects.
- Implemented Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities—involving the development of custom Apex classes, triggers, pages, workflows, and more.
- Setup a Sales Cloud organization—by leveraging the Lightning Experience UI.
- Built a simple custom Lightning app.
- Utilized CI practices using Git (Bitbucket and SourceTree), and automated deployment using Ant & Jenkins on multiple projects.
Accenture Technology Solutions
- Developed a custom application on the Force.com platform.
- Developed a customer portal.
- Configured the Salesforce.com environments (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud).
- Implemented customized lead management.
SFDC Implementation/Agile Ongoing Development
As a lead developer in the Slovakian offshore team, I was responsible for a small group of developers and communication with the onsite team/client in Canada.
SFDC Custom App/Communities (Lead Developer)
• Upheld standards using CI practices–Git
(Bitbucket and SourceTree), automated deployment using Ant and Jenkins.
• Designed the technical aspects of the application based on business requirements.
SFDC Implementation (Lead Developer/Integration Specialist)
• Developed custom functionalities in Apex.
• Built a sophisticated custom tool for pricing.
• Implemented batch/scheduled Apex.
• Created triggers.
• Automated the delivery of PDF and XML (EDI interface) files to the customer.
• Created Visualforce pages.
• Managed deployment.
• Composed technical documentation.
SFDC Implementation (Senior Developer/Integration specialist)
• Developed custom Apex classes, triggers, workflows, and more.
• Integrated external systems using Jitterbit.
• Created test scenarios for the UAT phase.
• Wrote technical documentation.
SFDC Implementation (Senior Developer, remote contract)
• development of complex modules using Apex, Visualforce and standard declarative functionalities (flows, approval processes etc.)
• guidance of junior developers
• responsible for unit tests of my code, proper technical documentation, code reviews of my peers’ code to uphold Salesforce best practices and code quality
SFDC Implementation (Lead Developer, remote contract)
I was part of a small team during complete application lifecycle - from initial phase (requirement gathering, technical solutioning), ending with successful go-live and support phase. Therefore, I was responsible for various tasks including design, technical solution and implementation of business requirements.
My primary responsibility:
• development of Lightning components using Lightning Web Component framework and Apex
• configuration and code reviews
Visualforce, Lightning Components
Salesforce Dataloader, Force.com Migration Tool, IntelliJ IDEA, IntelliJ, GitHub, Git
Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Salesforce, Salesforce 1, Force.com IDE, Illuminated Cloud
Force.com, MavensMate, Salesforce Programming, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Development Community (SFDC), Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification, Remote Work, SOAP, Salesforce Lightning, Jitterbit Data Loader, Aura, Salesforce AppExchange
REST APIs, Salesforce API
Master's Degree in Applied Mathematics–Mathematical and Computational Modeling
Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava - Bratislava, Slovakia
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture & Management Designer
Salesforce Certified System Architect
Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Salesforce Certified Administrator