- Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTAmazon
Technologies: Java, Perl, IntelliJ IDEA, API
- Worked on the Prime Pantry team, full-stack development.
- Led the team effort on adding functional tests to our features.
- Software Engineer2017 - 2017Southworks (Microsoft Vendor)
- Built demos on the main Azure website that showcased several Microsoft Cognitive Services.
- Enhanced the automated code review workflow of the company by enforcing StyleCop standards on each pull request.
- Full-stack Software Developer2016 - 2016Vinti, Inc.
- Updated the back-end to support new features such as peer-to-merchant payments.
- Enhanced a mobile application both by adding new features like support for promotions and reducing the APK size in half.
- Enhanced the point-of-sale website.
- Provide customer support whenever necessary.
- Developer2015 - 2016Quadion Technologies (FIS, ex SunGard Vendor)
Technologies: C#, WCF, AngularJS, TFS, Selenium
- Implemented a new functionality according to business rules in AngularJS.
- Wrote automated UI tests using Selenium and C#.
- Enhanced an internal application of the company to manage employee data.
- Used Scrum in my work environment by having daily and weekly meetings with the client via Skype.
- Integrated test and code coverage results of the internal apps of the company with a Jenkins CI server.
- Enhanced the Gulp scripts of the company to reduce its run-time.
- Developer2013 - 2015Southworks (Microsoft Vendor)
Technologies: C#, TeamCity, PowerShell, Visual Studio, Git, Selenium, ASP.NET
- Wrote and reviewed technical documents demonstrating the use of cutting-edge technologies.
- Maintained the TeamCity server, automated the deployment of websites, and PowerShell scripts as one of the DevOps for a group within Microsoft.
- Helped with the development of demos presented during the build keynotes.
- Created and executed the manual and automated test cases using Selenium and C#.
- Used bug-tracking and backlog management tools (e.g., YouTrack and Visual Studio Online) and Hyper-V virtual machines as testing environments.