Lead Web Developer2013 - PRESENTautoPro24 datenmanagement GmbH
- Developed an especially customized PHP-based framework.
- Implemented a market analysis tool and integrated it into the existing system.
- Implemented data import and export engines that supports over 20 data formats.
- Introduced a reporting system that builds dynamic PDFs, Word, and Excel documents.
Full-Stack Developer2017 - 2017Yields (via Toptal)
- Created a REST service that delivers the website content and handles the update and the deletion of information.
- Created an admin panel where the site owner can manage the content and the site structure.
- Prepared the website based on the provided design files. This includes a responsive design for the mobile version.
- Implemented the site in such a way that it works with old browsers (such as Internet Explorer) with almost no difference compared to the modern browsers.
- Installed and configured the software on the virtual machine; using Apache, MySQL and PHP (PHP-FPM).
Lead Web Developer2010 - 2013Media Pieces
- Built a holiday apartment booking system.
- Developed various company websites.
- Laid out the foundations of a web-based software aimed at car dealers.
- Built an interactive online configurator for window profiles, sills, doors, and accessories.
- Developed a CRM area that manages offers, orders, deliveries, and payments.
Freelance Developer2008 - 2013LogicaSoft Solutions
- Built a content management system.
- Implemented a web-based program that builds reports and Excel sheets based on financial data, customer information, and government based statistics and reports.
Lecturer2004 - 2012Sofia University, ProPeople
- Taught an elective course of PHP at Sofia University—the students learned the basics of the language. The course ended with an individual project for every student.
- Taught an Internal PHP courses for junior job candidates. All the candidates that passed the final exam were given a chance to start working for the company (ProPeople).
MTS 22007 - 2010VMware
- Worked as a member of the VMware converter team (Web-UI).
- Developed, as part of a team, a proprietary library: jsLib.
- Provided support for a ColdFusion-based application.
Senior Web Developer2006 - 2007Propeople
- Worked as a member of the PHP development team.
- Provided front-end and back-end development and support.
- Researched new web technologies and solutions.
Web Developer2006 - 2006Magstudio
- Created database designs.
- Worked on AJAX-based development.
- Produced HTML and CSS pixel-perfect presentations.
Developer2004 - 2005Tetrakom IR
Technologies: XSLT, XML, Visual Basic, C#, Java
- Supported a Visual Basic application for a Swiss university.
- Worked as a member of the team that developed the first version of the PRIME system for NATO.
- Acted as the main developer of a C#-based warehouse management system.