Scala/Java Engineer2018 - 2018Playtika, Inc.
Technologies: Scala, Java, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Created event-driven multiplayer games.
Scala Developer2014 - 2017Playtika, Inc.
- Built the event processing layer using Apache Spark.
- Built and maintained a distributed processing grid using RabbitMQ and PHP.
- Built the iOS/Android/Facebook notification delivery system, which handles over three million messages per day.
Web Developer (Contract)2013 - 2014Equifax, Inc.
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, MySQL, AWS, Linux
- Fixed a number of security issues with a big portal.
- Developed an automatic development creation system using Vagrant and Chef.
- Devised architectural solutions for our stack.
- Led the team in charge of designing the new platform based on Laravel, Redis, and MySQL.
- Proposed and created a set of tools to greatly reduce development time.
Front-end Developer (Contract)2012 - 2013Digital Beagle, LLC
Technologies: Django, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Heroku, Git
- Revamped the whole front-end with Twitter Bootstrap.
- Added new functionality to a widget in development.
Senior PHP developer2011 - 2012OLX, Inc.
Technologies: PHP, Solr, MySQL, Linux, Memcached, Node.js, Web Services
- Wrote extensive object-oriented code in PHP.
- Ported a code mess to a more sane and modular platform.
- Helped build an SEO engine to improve article rankings on search engines.
- Worked with large-scale databases (90+ million entries).
- Did some experimentation with uncommon technologies like graph databases, document stores, RDF databases, and more, to cope with the amount of data we managed.
- Wrote code-consuming APIs to gather information from different sources.
Web Developer2010 - 2011TCS, Radio Mitre S.A.
- Developed a custom administration back-end.
- Developed a front-end to schedule ads and radio programs.
- Developed code to interface with the broadcast equipment.
- Made technical decisions for the project.
- Worked with an external company to help us develop part of the system.