- Owner | Chief Software Architect2016 - PRESENTLionMane Software
- Built a small software development studio where I led a small team of experts.
- Communicated with clients to ascertain goals and objectives and design the requirements and solutions to meet those goals.
- Created and delivered complex software projects with tight deadlines by using a Agile methods for continuous delivery and integration.
- Communicated constantly, managed projects, collaborated with teams, and performed quality assurance.
- Developed management tools that are used by my team for opportunity management and HR.
- Senior Web Developer2014 - 2016Bisnow LLC
- Contributed to creating a website that works on all browsers and screen sizes.
- Created a custom eCommerce platform that used Braintree for payment processing. Also created the eCommerce and financial management suite which included a KPI analytics dashboard and reporting tools.
- Developed many back-end admin tools and scripts used to support Bisnow's businesses, including: CMS (used for online content), email sending, and tracking platform (based on SparkPost's API), and a suite of automation tools to streamline IT processes and data capture.
- Built a media management tool that stored all data in a CDN in order to improve performance. This helped drastically reduce the number of duplicate media, plus allowed Bisnow's content creators to easily upload, categorize, crop, and easily find the content they needed.
- Created a RESTful API used to expose Bisnow's content and eCommerce platform to mobile applications.
- Developed an APNS compliant push notifications management and delivery system.
- Senior Software Engineer2012 - 2014ReelSurfer
- Created an iOS application (Clippo), whose purpose was to capture video, add text caption to it, convert it to GIF, and finally upload it to AWS S3 buckets for storage.
- Built a RESTful API (PHP and MySQL) accessed by the iOS application for authentication, user profile information, keeping records of videos created per-user, serving video feeds, and more.
- Used iOS CoreGraphics and AV Foundation layers to capture and process videos, and finally to convert them to GIF using a custom algorithm.
- Developed a system to upload data to S3 buckets, with a local SQLite database to keep track of progress, and if the upload failed, then restart/retry it. This was one of the toughest pieces in the whole project.
- Constructed a time scrubber UI/UX that allowed users to determine which portion of the video they wished to convert to GIF. The scrubber's UI allowed a user to visually set the start and end positions (with preview).
- Wrote scriptlets that used scraping tools to allow users to seamlessly share any online video to ReelSurfer.com. The scraper would determine the video's origin, how to embed it, and more.
- Co-Founder | Senior Software Engineer2012 - 2013RAWR! Interactive, Inc.
Technologies: Objective-C, ARC, Cocos2D, OpenGL, OpenAL, Kamcord, Game Programming
- Created a video game for iOS devices (iPhone/iPad) using Objective-C.
- Used Cocos2D and OpenGL to power the game's visuals.
- Used OpenAL to power the game's sounds.
- Worked in synchronization with my co-founder and Graphics Designer to create compelling visuals for a large number of features, including: over 50 winnable awards, over 20 different levels, and an immersive UI experience.
- Integrated other technologies, such as Kamcord, to record a player's game, which allowed users to share their best plays over YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Senior Web Developer2010 - 2012Xerox Corporation
Technologies: C#, .NET, Sage CRM
- Designed and programmed financial solutions with particular requirements. Solutions were based on Sage CRM which I wrote extensions for using C# and .NET platform.
- Managed a small group of developers to complete software development tasks.