Quality Assurance Lead | Automation Lead2019 - 2019Samba TV
- Achieved the full implementation and integration of a beta-release-new-analytics interface for TV competitive insights across several industries based on Samba’s metadata.
- Oversaw and served as the key shareholder for a total application revamping—assisting with QA validations, QA automation, sprint management, scrum master ceremonies as well as release manager duties within lower environments.
- Created and executed detailed test plans to check the functionality of TV Insights data quality and features, achieving full coverage for the smoke test suite and full end-to-end integration for regression suites.
- Successfully implemented agile methodology best practices into new processes within the engineering team, assuming a scrum master role to follow an agile approach while also managing sprint ticket status deliverables and reporting.
Quality Assurance Lead | QA Automation Lead2017 - 2019General Motors
Technologies: Appium, Postman, SQL, BrowserStack, Selenium WebDriver, Bitbucket, Angular, Java
- Oversaw the design and introduction of tools, processes, and best practices across testing lifecycle to improve throughput, communication, and on-time delivery of projects in an agile development environment.
- Responsible for the QA automation framework development in Selenium Webdriver Java, employing a data-driven implementation based on Maven and TestNG capabilities all the way to Jenkins CI/CD pipeline for the user UI as well as dealer UI.
- Successfully created and executed detailed test plans to check the functionality of application across interfaces (desktop/mobile) around 11+ global supported regions.
- Participated actively in walkthroughs for the evaluation of the test plan with the design and development, providing testing efforts estimations achieving an app score of 95 percentile quality per company internal metrics.
- Coordinated resource allocations, created work assignments for the test team, maintained timelines/milestones, and ensured compliance with quality standards, achieving a more than 95% success rate on production deployment.
Quality Assurance Engineer2015 - 2017General Motors
Technologies: TFS, Postman, SoapUI, User Interface (UI), SOAP, Selenium WebDriver, SQL, WebSphere Commerce, Java
- Developed and gathered requirements for automation-friendly test cases while working hand in hand with automation engineers to assist in the creation of automation scenarios and parameter lists.
- Designed and developed 200+ front-end and back-end test scenarios around integration points for B2B as well as the B2C interface.
- Tracked and guided defect triage meetings with key team stakeholders as well as defining action items for ticket status on the Team Foundation Server system.
Quality Assurance Engineer2014 - 2015General Motors
Technologies: SQL, TFS, Postman, SoapUI, User Interface (UI), SOAP, WebSphere Commerce, Java
- Developed and implemented a detailed test plan suite—achieving more than 95% testing coverage for features and system integrations.
- Analyzed data accuracy for integrations APIs based on the inventory system used around the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Created permission matrix documentation for more than ten user profiles within system requirements, managing and analyzing over 50 data points.