Mid and Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENTPinkdroids
- Worked as part of a team that worked on a government web app with a high user load that demanded adherence to strict accessibility standards while also providing content in multiple languages which included some that were written right to left.
- Developed a couple of projects for a big real-estate company including building a website using Next.js in conjunction with Contentful, and creating a couple of web apps using GraphQL that were used to manage real estate-related resources.
- Developed a hospitality web application for an exclusive member's club. The back end had an admin interface used for data entry and creation of the front-end part of the site itself but also an API used by the front end for user actions.
- Wrote code that was highly tested for each project and wrote the tests myself including back-end tests (mostly unit tests) and front-end tests (unit and integration tests).
- Composed, for certain projects. E2E tests using Cypress and quality assurance tests using Lighthouse.
- Developed the company's website using Gatsby and Contentful while actively taking part in creating the site's content by writing blog posts.
- Contributed to the build of the company's internal dashboard app which, alongside a lot of administrative functionality, included a custom time-tracking feature for employees.
Junior and Mid Full-stack Developer2014 - 2017Partner Banka
- Developed multiple web apps used by bank employees for internal processes. Most of the apps were in communication through their respective APIs and all of the apps used a custom single-sign-on implementation.
- Developed an API for sending SMS notifications with a front end where all the messages could be viewed/sent in the form of chats.
- Built and maintained a network of sensory systems (temperature, moisture, and so on) that were needed to send notifications if certain thresholds were surpassed. The system used the mentioned SMS app to send alarm messages.
- Made a radio web app for employees that used a backend that accumulated and provided different local online radio streams through a simple interface. It also scraped and showed what was currently playing when the data was available.
- Built a static web app to show the current exchange rates on big screens in the bank's branches across the country. It was mostly viewed by customers, so it needed to always be fullscreen and have a seamless startup if power was lost.