Chief Technical Officer2018 - PRESENTTheOneSpot
Technologies: React, Redux, GraphQL, Golang, Node.js, AWS, Microservices, Serverless
- Built and mentored the engineering squad.
- Build the back-end layer using microservices and serverless architecture.
- Build the front-end application using React, TailwindCSS, GraphQL, Redux, and Sagas.
Engineering Manager2016 - 2018Qantas
Technologies: React, Java, Golang, Microservices, AWS, Android, iOS
- Mentored and built a team of ten front-end engineers (web and mobile).
- Built the internet banking web app for Qantas Money using React.
- Built and supported the credit card app using vanilla JS and Node.js.
Senior Solutions Architect2013 - 2016MasterCard Loyalty Solutions
- Provided technical leadership for designing, developing, and testing for a variety of LAMP or Microsoft .NET based projects.
- Worked closely with business leads in order to determine the platform feature roadmap.
- Assessed and managed functional and non-functional requirements and ensured they are addressed with the proper technical solution.
- Coached and mentored colleagues in the development of their personal and technical skills.
CTO/Solutions Architect/Tech Lead2001 - 2013WebManage, Pty., Ltd., and Head 4 Design, Pty., Ltd.
- Headed the programming and management of all technical aspects of WebManage, Pty., Ltd.
- Recruited, managed, and mentored a team of 10 developers, four server technicians, and three consultants spanning across Australia, Europe, and India.
- Architected and developed the proprietary CMS and ticket management platform that runs all operations of WebManage, Pty., Ltd., and hundreds of users.
- Architected and built the WebManage SitePro Enterprise proprietary platform.
- Oversaw code quality control across all developers and technical staff.
- Handled strategy and scoping of new projects with clients, bringing the latest technologies to small and large organizations.
- Managed programming production for a team of 10 developers along with various third-party designers and HTML markup service providers.
- Planned website development cycles and deployment schedules.
- Managed time and tracked project and ticket profitability.
- Produced over 300 web-based solutions, driving them through every stage of software delivery, from cradle to grave.