Senior Solutions Architect2013 - PRESENTMasterCard Loyalty Solutions
- Provided technical leadership for designing, developing, and testing for a variety of LAMP or Microsoft .NET based projects.
- Worked closely with business leads in order to determine the platform feature roadmap.
- Assessed and managed functional and non-functional requirements and ensured they are addressed with the proper technical solution.
- Coached and mentored colleagues in the development of their personal and technical skills.
CTO/Solutions Architect/Tech Lead2001 - 2013WebManage Pty Ltd & Head 4 Design Pty Ltd
- Headed the programming and management of all technical aspects of WebManage Pty, Ltd.
- Recruited, managed, and mentored a team of 10 developers, 4 server technicians, and 3 consultants spanning across Australia, Europe, and India.
- Architected and developed the proprietary CMS and ticket management platform that runs all operations of WebManage Pty, Ltd., and 100’s of users.
- Architected and built the WebManage SitePro Enterprise proprietary platform.
- Oversaw code quality control across all developers and technical staff.
- Handled strategy and scoping of new projects with clients, bringing the latest technologies to small and large organizations.
- Managed programming production for a team of 10 developers along with various third-party designers and HTML mark-up service providers.
- Planned website development cycles and deployment schedules.
- Managed time and tracked project and ticket profitability.
- Produced over 300 web-based solutions, driving them through every stage of software delivery, from cradle to grave.