- Consultant2012 - PRESENTUnitedHealth Group
Technologies: C#, SQL, ASP.NET
- Resolved stability and performance issues in core enterprise services arising from inefficient thread management and ORM implementations.
- Evaluated and corrected SQL database throughput and deadlocking issues.
- Established patterns for unit testing of code modules.
- Created a service framework providing improved scalability and work distribution.
- Provided guidance on the adoption of a newer framework and language capabilities.
- Consultant2010 - 2012Bank Leumi
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL
- Worked as development and technical project lead for an integration and customization project to provide advanced client-facing local custodian services.
- Developed migration processes for existing web, ETL, and database applications to the selected Netik Interview 8 platform.
- Developed new application functionality and integrated other external systems (SSRS, CRM and SSIS).
- Provided operational and development training.
- Created delivery and maintenance procedures.
- Consultant2008 - 2010Credit Suisse
Technologies: C#, SQL
- Worked as lead developer on a re-engineering effort for Accruals Calculation Engine, the department's core product.
- Was responsible for framework design and development, third-party tool inclusion and integration, and the establishment of design patterns for the project.
- Acted as Project and Release Manager for both strategic and monthly business releases. Coordinated QA efforts, developer milestones, and business user acceptance according to Credit Suisse SDLC.
- Served as technical lead and project manager for the development of new systems permitting the classification of assets and the pricing of margin interest according to the assigned risk of financed securities.
- Consultant2004 - 2008Netik, LLC
Technologies: C#, SQL, ASP.NET
- Led the design and implementation of core product line additions for the generation and distribution of board-quality reporting packages.
- Led the design and implementation of application modules providing generalized portfolio risk and security characteristic calculations based on fund performance measurement data.
- Provided technical background support and implemented web site modules and content for the integration of the company's web portal application, including external security systems through the use of single sign on according to SAML specifications.
- Consultant2004 - 2004CSG Systems
- Developed high-volume secure XML gateway network services for a multi-client data warehouse.
- Consultant2003 - 2004Navigant International
- Designed and implemented web backend processes providing a multi-staged workflow for air, car, and hotel inquiry, including functionality for making reservations.
- Consultant2002 - 2003Innovest Systems
Technologies: C#, C++
- Developed ETL workflows and processes for financial and trust accounting systems.
- Consultant2001 - 2001Netik, LLC
Technologies: C++, SQL
- Developed ETL workflows and processes for financial systems integrations.
- Consultant1994 - 2000The Emerging Internet
Technologies: C++, ASP, SQL
- Worked in multiple roles, focusing on the development of backend web application processes and making use of (then-) emerging internet technologies.
- Developer, Systems Analyst1988 - 1994The Mainframe Days
Technologies: TAL, COBOL
- Specialized in Tandem mainframe system.
- Was responsible for the development of client-server applications focused on fault-tolerance and high-availability.
- Was responsible for the analysis of system, network, and application configuration and performance.