Head of Operations2018 - 2021Nomi Beauty
Technologies: SQL, Excel VBA, Tableau
- Acted as a product manager for a mobile beauty startup that catered to the travel industry by overseeing product enhancements, defining the roadmap, and ensuring a unified strategy across the executive team.
- Managed a team of six and oversaw strategy and operations, including program management, human resources, finance, analytics, sales, client relations, customer support, and daily operations.
- Oversaw the strategic direction of the flagship product to achieve a 42% revenue growth year over year.
- Wrote out PRDs and teamed up with CTO to ensure all updates met specifications and release deadlines.
- Discovered that 11% of monthly revenue was lost due to operational errors and implemented standardized process changes to achieve a 57% reduction in lost revenue.
- Audited accounts receivable and uncovered that 20% annual revenue was outstanding; then coded an invoicing tool for organized and improved process, bringing the A/R balance to less than 1% of annual revenue.
Management Consultant2011 - 2018Premier, Inc.
Technologies: SQL, Excel VBA
- Generated $29 million in annual savings for a multibillion-dollar health system by developing a VBA-coded tool that allowed the SVP of labor to consistently identify problem areas and focus cost reduction efforts.
- Led the analytics on a cross-functional consulting team of 20 in the builds of several VBA-based tools.
- Enhanced several processes through SQL and VBA coding—reducing the time by 80%.
Data Consultant2011 - 2013Premier
Technologies: Excel VBA, SQL, Excel 2010
- Maintained relationships with over 85 hospitals (users) on using proprietary productivity software.
- Enhanced several processes through SQL and VBA coding, creating up to 80% reduction in time.
- Conducted final software testing to ensure all updates were working from user perspective before roll-out.