- Mixed Reality Team LeadTaqtile2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Unity3D, C#, UWP
- My team developed AR/VR custom applications for Microsoft, PGA, Real Madrid, Cleveland Cavaliers, AT&T, Thyssenkrupp, and more.
- Architected a way for our custom one-off apps to evolve into a licensed platform and service.
- Developed and optimized 3D GIS visualizations so that complex datasets could be viewed smoothly on the Hololens.
- While most of my time was spent coding, I also worked with clients, estimated project budgets and timelines, assigned team resources to tasks, and oversaw development to ensure we met our clients' objectives.
- Traveled to conferences and corporations to demo our applications and pitch solutions.
- CEO/EngineerKihon, Inc.2011 - 2015
Technologies: Unity3D, Cocos2D, C#, ObjC, Xcode, JSON, SVN, Git
- Developed the gameplay logic, implemented custom user interfaces, and integrated to our server via RESTful APIs.
- Managed the 15-person studio’s Scrum pipeline, financial runway, business development deals, marketing plans, human resources, community outreach, and more.
- Raised over $2 million in funding, led by Rick Thompson of Signia Ventures.
- Launched Dojo Danger, a physics arcade game. Awarded Apple’s Top Feature.
- Launched SketchPhrase, a social drawing game. Hit the Top 10 Free Chart.
- Launched Baby Monkey (going backwards on a pig), an endless runner. Reached #1 Kids Game on iOS.
- Launched Conquest, a hardcore PvP card strategy game for Steam, iOS, & WP8.
- Completed contract work for Microsoft to port a popular iOS video editing app to WP8.
- Client EngineerSony Online Entertainment2010 - 2011
Technologies: Flash, ActionScript, RESTful APIs, JSON
- Published Wildlife Refuge, a Top Ten Facebook Game of 2010 rated by Adweek.
- Part of a 15-person Agile team following a two-week Scrum.
- Helped create a social city builder complete with time gates, social sharing, collectibles, exploration, and viral mechanics involving mating monkeys.
- Built tools to help improve the development cycle and process.
- Implemented a Rails tutorial to guide players through the onboarding process.
- Adjunct LecturerButler University2010 - 2010
Technologies: Teaching, HTML, CSS, Networking
- Wrote custom curriculum to help students prepare for post-college transition.
- Taught a semester long course for Sophomores to Seniors.
- Required all students to build an online portfolio as their final project.
- Required all students to build an online presence through LinkedIn, Twitter, and a blog.
- Encouraged students to network with local and national professionals in their field for guidance and career opportunities.
- Lead Flash DeveloperThe Basement Design + Motion2008 - 2010
Technologies: Flash, ActionScript 3, ActionScript 2
- Led and coordinated a team of junior developers and multiple international freelancers.
- Oversaw the technical aspects of all interactive projects by meeting with clients, recommending solutions, estimating production time, and ensuring deadlines were met.
- Mentored team members on technical architecture, coding practices, and debugging skills.
- Technical Lead on National Silver ADDY award-winning KFC advert game, Surf the Crowd.
- Led all technical aspects of the studio that focused on producing 2D/3D interactive content for the web and TV. Clients included KFC, Verizon, and Transitions. [http://www.thebasement.tv].
- System Engineer - User Interface TeamSimulex, Inc.2006 - 2008
Technologies: Flash, ActionScript 3, ActionScript 2, Java
- Developed Flash data visualizations and simulations to fulfill multi-million dollar Department of Defense contracts used in live war zones such as Afghanistan.
- Received the CEO’s Team Player Award for consistently going beyond expectations .
- Created highly customizable user interface components to be re-used in throughout all of our interfaces.
- Created an automated solution to our map creation pipeline. Using this solution shortened our map production time from days to hours.