Verified Expert in Engineering
Chrome, Git, Vim Text Editor, Komodo IDE, Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...product I've worked on so far was a complex threat analysis tool which could identify malicious patterns via cross-analyzing the results of other products.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed a complex web application allowing customers to compare various service providers and follow the whole lifecycle of their shipment from creation to delivery.
- Had a major role in transitioning the monolithic back-end of the application to microservices architecture.
- Took part in the project from before MVP phase to production-grade enterprise application.
- Wrote a secondary analysis code that checks for C++ errors.
- Assembled compliance module packages for various coding standards.
- Maintained, updated, and extended a compliance module generator written in C++.
- Refactored and upgraded a complex cross-module analysis tool for threat research written in AngularJS, Elasticsearch, and JRuby.
- Participated in the 24/7 standby on-call rotation to react to critical system issues.
- Maintained and extended a web portal written in Perl (Mason) used internally.
- Created and maintained multiple lightweight REST API services written in Ruby (Sinatra), Perl, and Node.js.
- Made a reusable load balancing and throttling service with different consolidation mechanisms to soothe the load at peak times and prevent service overload.
- Developed several ETL solutions in Perl and Ruby in compliance with the company's SOA model.
- Developed and maintained mission-critical systems in the threat research lab.
- Maintained the internally used game engine for mobile applications.
- Wrote cross-platform C++ code for the game engine.
- Participated in the development of the real-time collaborative feature of the game engine.
- Created new custom OpenGL UI controls from scratch for the mobile game engine.
- Developed a plugin for Microsoft CRM to integrate with Avaya systems.
- Developed an SMS sending/processing service written in C# for a mobile network provider to monitor survey customer satisfaction.
- Created a browser plugin to integrate Avaya services with the Salesforce platform.
- Made a web service for managing the Avaya call center recordings.
- Developed and optimized a network discovery and device identification tool written in C#.
- Maintained the administration and supervising tool of the call center solution written in C++.
- Extended the administration tool with a user role management component.
Interactive Information Support System
Internal Monitoring Site
Unified Metadata Search Tool
Sinatra, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Spring Boot, Spring, AngularJS, React Native, Chrome, Django
REST APIs, Node.js, React, jQuery, OpenGL, Vue
IntelliJ, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR), MongoDB Atlas, MongoDB Shell, AWS SDK, AWS ELB, Perforce, Komodo IDE, Mercurial, Git, Vim Text Editor, Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio, Microsoft Lync
Microservices, REST, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile
Docker, Amazon EC2, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Salesforce, Kubernetes, Android
MongoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Spring Data MongoDB, Elasticsearch, MySQL, CouchDB
MERN Stack, Optimization, Avaya Software, Low Latency, WebSockets
Bachelor of Science Degree, Absolutorium in Software Information Technology
Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Science - Budapest, Hungary