Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - PRESENTFreelance
- Developed a complex web application allowing customers to compare various service providers and follow the whole lifecycle of their shipment from creation to delivery.
- Had a major role in transitioning the monolithic back-end of the application to microservices architecture.
- Took part in the project from before MVP phase to production-grade enterprise application.
Software Engineer2016 - 2016Programming Research
Technologies: Ruby, Python, C++, C
- Wrote secondary analysis code that checks for C++ errors.
- Assembled compliance module packages for various coding standards.
- Maintained, updated, and extended a compliance module generator written in C++.
Software Engineer2014 - 2016Sophos
- Maintained and extended an internally used web portal written in Perl (Mason).
- Refactored and upgraded a complex cross module analysis tool for threat research written in AngularJS, Elasticsearch, and JRuby.
- Created and maintained multiple lightweight REST API services written in Ruby (Sinatra), Perl, and Node.js.
- Made a reusable load balancing and throttling service with different consolidation mechanisms to soothe the load at peak times and prevent service overload.
- Developed several ETL solutions in Perl and Ruby in compliance with the company's SOA model.
- Developed and maintained mission critical systems in the threat research lab.
R&D Programmer2013 - 2014Crytek
Technologies: OpenGL, C++
- Maintained the internally used game engine for mobile applications.
- Wrote cross-platform C++ code for the game engine.
- Participated in the development of the real-time collaborative feature of the game engine.
- Created new custom OpenGL UI controls from scratch for the mobile game engine.
Software Developer2012 - 2013Geomant
Technologies: MySQL, Microsoft Lync, AVAYA, Salesforce, Java, C#
- Developed a plugin for Microsoft CRM to integrate with Avaya systems.
- Developed a SMS sending/processing service written in C# for a mobile network provider to monitor survey customer satisfaction.
- Created a browser plugin to integrate Avaya services with SalesForce platform.
- Made a web service for managing the Avaya call center recordings.
C++ Developer2011 - 2012Unify Communications
Technologies: C#, C++
- Developed and optimized a network discovery and device identifier tool written in C#.
- Maintained the administration and supervisor tool of the call center solution, written in C++.
- Extended the administrator tool with a user role management component.