Lead Developer2013 - PRESENTNerotic Networks
Technologies: Magento, WordPress, Joomla!, OpenCart, VirtueMart, PrestaShop, ZenCart
- Developed and managed more than 25 Magento stores.
Professional Services Consultant2008 - 2013Dx3Webs
Technologies: Magento, WordPress
- Provided support and development services to one of the UK's best regarded Magento specialized hosts.
- Delivered critical support for store owners during business hours.
- Completed various redesigns for store owners seeking to modernize their stores.
- Customized extensions on a turnkey basis.
- Processed countless Magento upgrades.
Freelance Consultant2006 - 2010Self-employed
- AUXout.com – Worked as a business developer for an eCommerce and catalog site for an Italian luxury speaker manufacturer.
- Blue Note Jazz Club – Handled business development / new franchises for European markets.
- BlueNote.net– Handled business development / new franchises for European markets.
- Highline Ballroom – Created the corporate identity, print materials, and website for a New York music venue.
- Ivranet Sistemas – Created various web development projects for 3rd party clients.
- McCoyTyner.com – Redesigned the website of a legendary jazz pianist.
- Acotel S.A. – Designed the new information security department. Created the product & service offering, as well as the pricing for immediate integration into sales channels.
- Big Apple Sports (basfranchises.com) – Revised a QBasic codebase written in 1982 to output data to web instead of printer-only.
- Redesigned the website along with the marketing plan to increase sales.
Marketing Director2003 - 2006REYES INFOGRÁFICA S.A.
Technologies: 3D Visuals
- Oversaw marketing, sales, business development, commercial strategy, & alliances/partnerships.
- Analyzed markets & developed/deployed the marketing plan with a staff of 4. Designed customer support & satisfaction programs.
- Developed a landmark deal with Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana as the first technology partner of Milan's Fashion Week.
- Created & implemented sales channels (education, professoinal, industrial, end user).
- Analyzed markets & developed/deployed the marketing plan with a staff of 4.
- Designed customer support & satisfaction programs.
- Partnered with Hewlett Packard (HP) for the launch at SIMO 2005.
Director of Business Development & Strategic Alliances2001 - 2003CYBERGUARDIAN S.A.
Technologies: IT security tools/techniques
- Managed worldwide marketing, sales, & business development efforts through pre-sales initiatives & technology platform promotion.
- Directed the marketing budget & educated the sales force.
- Reviewed & defined prospective companies for M&A consideration. Reported to the President. Was a member of the executive committee.
- Forged relationships with global security organizations, customers, prospects, & distributors.
- Built relationships with KPNQwest, Cable & Wireless, and Tiscali, and created alliances which resulted in new opportunities for product development, sales, integration, and investment discussions.
- Partnered with heads of technology and sales to conduct market research create a product development map.
- Redefined the product approach to meet industry demands & created value-added offers.
- Created marketing excitement about new services by evangelizing company value & engaging premier analyst groups.
- Earned a reputation for our efforts as a company to watch.