Web Development Manager2014 - PRESENTJohnson Health Tech Co., Ltd.
- Converted applications from single server instances to multi-instance auto-scaling applications using various Amazon Web Services.
- Migrated legacy applications to Docker and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Designed and developed RESTful web APIs to allows exercise equipment to communicate to applications around the world.
- Converted web applications from single-stack applications to front-end applications and API-based back-end applications separating development and deployment concerns and reducing risk.
- Developed a business process to incorporate agile software development methodologies into a waterfall-based manufacturing organization.
Senior Software Developer2010 - 2014Healthgrades, Inc.
Technologies: D3.js, Cordova, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Node.js, Python, AngularJS
- Developed HIPAA compliant web applications using Python (Django) and AngularJS.
- Led the development team in creating an iOS and Android mobile application for secure messaging between doctors and patients.
- Ported legacy API services from SOAP/XML to REST/JSON.
- Created a secure and customizable health risk assessment (HRA) application to allow physicians and patients identify health risks.
Senior Web Developer2009 - 2010Knupp & Watson & Wallman (KW2)
- Created an API-driven Google map application to display real-time traffic incidents and construction programs.
- Developed a Magento eCommerce site for an international tool manufacturer.
- Integrated Magento eCommerce site with WordPress CMS.
- Developed and maintained custom WordPress themes.
Software Engineer2005 - 2010MC Services, Inc.
Technologies: FileMaker, MySQL, WordPress, CakePHP, PHP
- Designed, developed, and created custom web-based applications to integrate manufacturer inventory systems and accounting software.
- Ported legacy FileMaker applications to web-based applications.
- Taught training courses as an Apple Certified Systems Administrator.
- Worked with schools and large organizations to deploy and maintain Apple computers and servers.